Ride

October 29, 2015
5:05 p.m
Atlanta, Georgia
Continuing from last chapter—
Kentrell Desean Gaulden

Nia- I know somebody gon ask so imma just address it, I don't know what the hell on his ankle ok

Nia- I know somebody gon ask so imma just address it, I don't know what the hell on his ankle ok. It might be apart of his shoe I don't fucking know 💀

"So where the fuck can we take him?" Ben asked and I looked back at Javen and Jonnie's dad who was knocked out in the backseat.

"Our shit all the way down in BR huh?" I asked and he nodded.

"Damn. Well we gon have to find somewhere else. Or take him back to the house." I said.

"And put him where? In the closet?" I glared at him.

"We could keep him the basement. There's nowhere else we can take him." I said and he sighed.

"Ight, lets go." He started driving away.

"What you plan on actually doing to him?" Ben asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know if I exactly wanna kill em'. That's they dad you know, regardless of anything I know it's probably still love." I said and he nodded.

"But I don't want them to feel scared because they know he's still living and he knows where they are. I don't know, and I don't want to talk to Javen about it. She gon probably become scared of me. Then if I ask Jonnie she probably just going to say yes because of what just happened. I need and honest answer and I know Javen would give it to me but she gon' look at me different. I know." I said.

"I doubt it, she probably gon' look at it as you protecting her." He said.

"You right, I'll just check with her." I said.

A few minutes we made it to the house. KD and Joe were standing outside like they were waiting for us.

I hopped out the car and immediately started hearing yelling and shit coming from inside the house.

"What the fuck going on in there?" I asked.

"Jonnie and DaiJianna going at it." Joe said and I smacked my lips.

"Aye get him out and take him around to the back." I said and they nodded. I rushed in the house and DJ was all up in her face.

"What the hell y'all doing?!" They looked at me.

"She keep mumbling shit under her  fucking breath, slick shit. Like if you got something to say speak up baby." DJ said.