Lesson 17

Ricky's POV:

My eyes widened when I realized what was going on. Ashley was kissing me. At first I was in shock and when he pulled away he covered his mouth with his hand.

"I-i'm so sorry! I shouldn't have done that without your permission." He quickly apologized to me but I was still taken aback from the kiss that I barely understood what he was saying. This was my first real kiss with a guy, the first time being with a girl in a tree house in a game of truth or dare. As Ashley rambled on with his apology, only one thing went through my mind.

Chris.

I've spent so long just crushing on my teacher that I never thought about actually being with somebody else. It's always just been about Chris. But having Ashley here and seeing that there is someone who actually might like me opened my eyes to other opportunities. One with someone that will actually want me. But I know Ashley was considered the schools playboy, so I had to know for sure if the feeling was mutual or if I was just a side piece.

"Ashley....do you like me?" I basically blurted out.

I kept my head down, the silence between us growing very awkward and I immediately wanted to slap myself in the face. I should've known that he wasn't serious, he was just emotional and probably just wanted to find some way to vent. I was about to just push past him and walk out. But just as I was about to, I was stopped by Ashley who wrapped his arm around my waist. His eyes were gazing deeply into mine I felt like I would get lost in them. Ashley's lips curled up into a small smirk and he leaned in pressing his lips to mine again. This time I kissed back, closing my eyes as I did.

Ashley pulled away still holding onto me, and caressed my face with his fingers.

"I do, and I know I seem like a whore, but I want to be with you Ricky. I want to get to know you so much more."

My face was warm, and I knew I was a blushing mess. Ashley smiled down at me and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Y-you do? What about...your friends and..the team, and the girls and-"

I was stopped halfway in my sentence by Ashley kissing me again.

"Fuck them. If they can't accept it then they can screw themselves. Just know that I won't let anyone hurt you."

I just nodded my head and I couldn't help but smile up at Ashley. When I first started high school I never thought I would date anybody, especially not someone like Ashley. At school I'm still inside the closet, although I feel like everybody knows. I don't get bullied much but when I do, I don't get shoved into lockers or get robbed of my lunch money. Just the typical hate notes or shoves in the hallways by the jocks. But Ashley was so popular, so would that mean that the bullying would stop, or would it move along to Ashley?

"Ricky? Can I take you out on a date this Friday?"

Ashley held my hand in his and he planted a kiss on it. I swear these butterflies were gonna burst out of me at any minute. My mind was in a whirl as I tried to comprehend the question Ashley just asked me. Did he...  really just ask me out? Like on a real date? I've never been on a real date

"A....a date? Like, in public? With me?" I was stumbling over my words, It was almost unbelievable.

Ashley chuckled softly as he ran his hand through my hair and giving the top of my head a kiss.

"Yes, with you and in public. So is that a yes?"

Should I? What about....no..he's my teacher. He would never go for me. Its so wrong. Maybe this is a sign I should just move on with someone who does want me. I smiled up at Ashley and finally nodded my head as a response. The taller man grinned from ear to ear before leaving in for another kiss which I gladly accepted. From a distance I could hear the bell ring indicating next period was about to begin.