Lesson 27

Chris' POV:

After I was done running my errands, and grading my paperwork, I checked to see it was almost 1am. I let out a frustrated sigh as I flopped on my couch undoing the tie that was around my neck. What a day...I wish I could've spent it with Andy honestly. I debated on whether or not to give blue eyes a call but decided not to, assuming he was probably in bed already. Just as I shut my eyes to relax they shot back open when I heard the doorbell ring through the house. Before I could even get up I got a text on my phone and I checked to see it was Balz.

Bone Daddy Balz: Hey! We had plans to drink wine and get fancy drunk dude!

Shit that's right, I told Balz and Ang that they could come over with Matt and Kuza so we could have a little get together. Kuza had to work late so we decided to wait for him to go home and get some rest before coming over. 

I have no clue where he got "fancy drunk" from but I guess they were bringing wine. Knowing Kuza though he would probably bring along a bottle of tequila which works fine since I had bought some mixer so we can make actual drinks. I swear it felt like we were back in our school days where we would sneak off to wild parties or go drinking in an empty field. We hadn't drank since the last time they came over, as I said we're all usually very busy with our adult lives. But when a chance came to party, we were always down to. Even though I wasn't really fond of drinking anymore, I always enjoyed having a good time with my friends, so I didn't mind that they were coming over so late. 

Letting out a final sigh I got up from the comfort of my couch and went to go open the door for my friends. I was surprised to see it was only Balz and Matt. Balz came in giving me a side nearly knocking me over while I watch Matt close the door behind him. 

"Hey, where's Kuza and Angelo?" I questioned as Matt followed Balz into the kitchen where they were setting down a few bags on the kitchen island. 

"Oh, Mike slept in a bit longer so Ang decided to wait for him so they can also go to the store to pick up more things." Matt pulled out a liter of ginger ale which I assumed to be his while Balz had a bottle of red wine in his hands. 

Balz and I poured ourselves a glass of wine while Matt got some ale and we drank up while we waited for the others. We went to sit in the living room talking about how our day went.

"So Chris, how was school this week?" Balz snickered to himself. I rolled my eyes playfully at my friend before taking a sip of my wine.

"Well, it was just fine actually. Everything went smoothly. Guess with winter break coming up they're just trying to get everything done so they can get out early."

"Ah, that's true. Christmas is coming up and I still haven't thought of what to get Kuza!" Matt gasped to himself. I chuckled before giving the smaller boy a pat on the shoulder. 

"It's okay, how about tomorrow we do some early window shopping? I gotta look for a gift for Andy too anyways, his birthday is literally the day after Christmas."

"Well lucky son of a b-" Balz was interrupted by the sound of the door bell, I let out a laugh before setting my glass down to go open the door. I swung open the door to see Kaz and Ang and.....