Lesson 5

Wednesday:
____________

"Mr. Biersack?" I heard a soft knock at the door making me look up from grading papers and saw it was Lonny. I smiled, gesturing for him to come in. He stepped into my class standing in front of my desk looking kind of nervous.

"What's the matter Lonny?" I asked. The younger boy just bit his lip glancing around the room until he let out a sigh.

"Well, I'm not really one to snitch, but the principle wouldn't listen. I'm concerned because I saw a male student sneak into the janitors closet with a female student." Lonny scratched the back of his neck glancing back down at me.

Ashley I swear....

I groaned running a hand through my slicked back hair letting a few strands rest across my forehead. I thanked Lonny who I dismissed before getting up from my seat and slipping off my coat. There's only 30 minutes until first period and I already had to deal with this shit? I didn't even finish my cup of coffee. I made my way to the janitors closet that belonged at the end of the hallway near the science class and cringed at the thought of catching Ashley fucking another girl.

Sure I've caught him making out with girls but never fucking. I just hope I'm early enough to catch them before it happens. I approached the closet but before I could knock I heard the sounds of a girl shouting, but not in pleasure.

"I'm the hottest girl in school! You'll regret this I swear Purdy!" I quickly backed away as the door swung open harshly hitting the wall next to it and saw a blonde girl with huge tits storming out not realizing I was there. When she was gone I turned back to see Ashley leaning against the wall, arms crossed and his zipper was down. He turned his head slightly and groaned when he saw me.

"What? Am I gonna get in trouble for NOT getting a blow job?" He huffed as he zipped his fly up and reached down to grab his bag. When he turned my way that's when I noticed his left eye was purple. My eyes widened and before he could step out of the closet I put my hands on his shoulders taking a closer look even though he kept trying to turn away.

"Ashley..what happened to your eye? Did that girl do it?" The younger guy just scoffed and pushed past me.

"Yeah right. Like that bitch could even leave a scratch on me. Don't worry bout it Biersack." Before I could keep talking to him, Ashley walked off not turning back to me.

Now I knew something was wrong. But as far as I knew, Ashley didn't have any enemies here. He was so popular and feared by everyone, nobody would dare cross on his bad path. No...something had to be going on outside of school. Like at home or something. As much as I despise Ashley sometimes, nobody deserves to be mistreated. I had to find out something soon, or it'll drive me insane.

.
.
.
.
.
.
I heard from someone that Ashley skipped a few classes. I decided to investigate but the teachers I asked weren't surprised at all. It wasn't anything new that he skipped class, but he never missed my class. Lunch period rolled around and I made my way to the cafeteria thinking maybe he would be there with his friends. I sat at my usual spot and scanned the room but didn't see him anywhere. I unwrapped my leftover pasta salad from last night's dinner and just took a big bite of it. After a few bites in I saw Chris coming over to take a seat in front of me. I smiled up at him.

"How's your day been?" He asked as he unwrapped his sub and took a bite. I shrugged not knowing if I should tell him, but maybe he might have seen Ashley.

"Eventful. Just curious but have you seen Ashley Purdy by chance? He skipped some of his teachers classes and I don't want him to skip my class yet again."

Chris swallowed his food before shaking his head.

"No I haven't. But I hope I don't run into him or I'll be, pardon my french, tempted to beat the shit out of him. He scared Ricky so much I had to have him sit in my last art period."