Chapter 40

*A/N: Well, here it is. The final chapter to this story, so I'll make sure it is extra long for you all! But fear not my Purdy readers for this is not the end! Ladies and gentleman and everything in between, there WILL be a sequel to Class Is In Session! In fact, i'm already in the process of writing the first chapter! The next update will be a prequel of the next story that has no title just yet. But it will continue on later in the future. In the mean time, feel free to comment title suggestions and who you'd like to see in the sequel. Now, please enjoy the final chapter<3

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chris' POV:

"Sir..." Ricky whispered. 

That did it..

I don't know who leaned in first, but next thing I knew our lips had crashed together and almost immediately our kiss became heated. Ricky's soft tongue was begging for an entrance which I gladly gave him and I wrapped my arm around his small frame. The smaller boy used one of his hands to grip onto my lap while the other trailed up to my shoulder. He let out a soft moan in between the kiss and I felt myself getting hard. At this moment I wasn't thinking of anything or anybody else, not Andy, not Ashley, nobody. It was just Ricky and I in this world right now. I have only had fantasies of this moment in my mind and now it was finally happening. It was so wrong, and yet it felt so damn right. 

Ricky quickly slipped onto my lap as we continued our make out session so I slid my hands down to his tiny waist just gripping it tightly. Our tongues danced against each other as Ricky used his hand to run it through my hair. Fuck, it's like he knew all of my weaknesses. We both pulled away from the kiss briefly to catch our breaths and I looked down at Ricky just getting lost in his lust filled eyes. 

"I want you...so badly.." He whispered against my neck before giving it a peck so without word, I scooped him up into my arms, his legs wrapping around my torso. He kept kissing and nipping at my neck as I brought him upstairs into my bedroom before practically throwing him onto my bed. I couldn't help but look down at him, admiring the boy beneath me. So sweet, so innocent. I could care less if he was a virgin or not anymore, I still wanted to be gentle with him. Even though the monster inside of me wanted to just tear him up. 

"Are you sure about this Ricky?"

.

.

.

.

Ricky's POV:

"Are you sure about this Ricky?" Chris breathed out as he looked down at me with hungry, lust filled eyes. 

No. But yes. 

"Yes..." I bit my lip as I watched Chris then take off his shirt revealing his tattoo covered body. I've seen him shirtless before, but right now I was even more desperate to put my hands all over him. 

I've had so many fantasies about this man for so long, I almost couldn't believe that this was really happening. Without another word, Chris made his way over to the bed and climbed over me, my body getting warm as he did so. I could feel the taller mans breath against my neck as he brushed his lips against my skin. Shivers went up my spine as he trailed my neck with soft kisses, quiet moans escaping from my mouth as he did so. I felt Chris's tongue run up my neck making my body get hotter, my lower reign getting harder. Chris hovered over me just staring into my eyes for a while before running his fingers across the bottom of my shirt slowly pulling it up. My face felt warm as he did so but I let him remove my shirt. Once my shirt was off, Chris just kept looking up and down at my body making me feel a bit nervous but he slowly ran his finger tips down my chest until he got to the waist line of my pants. I watched as he began to unbutton my pants and pulled them off tossing them to the floor. Chris's bed was much bigger than the one he let me use in the guest room, it was so soft with black and red sheets and even a huge canopy draped in lace black curtains. And the smell in here was almost intoxicating, his cologne mixed with pumpkin spice.