Lesson 37

Ashley's POV:

How did things come down to this? Why did it have to come down to this? If there was a God, why did he hate me so much to do this to me?

After prom, I took Ricky over to our private room and we....

I turned over in the bed to come face to face with the soft face of Ricky who was fast asleep. A smile curled up on the corner of my lip as I watched him sleep. So sweet. So innocent. I asked him over and over last night if this was okay and if he was sure. He kept reassuring me that he was completely sure.

Tears were pricking in my eyes and I had to blink them back. I wanted to cry and let it all out. But I didn't want to risk Ricky waking up to see me like this. I reached over gently caressing Ricky's cheek with the back of my hand just savoring this moment. No matter how many people I've slept with, I have never felt the passion and love that I did with Ricky. I was gentle with him, making sure he was comfortable and safe the entire time. The small sounds he made when I was inside him, tears threatening to escape from his eyes but not from sadness. But from the temporary pain he felt. I remember my first time with a guy too. It does hurt at first so I made sure I was gentle with Ricky.

"I love you....I'm sorry.." I mouthed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Andy's POV:

Ugh, was it Monday already? It felt like prom weekend went by in the blink of an eye. And now here I am, sitting back behind my desk going over some homework during lunch time. Chris said he had to skip out on lunch as well due to grading homework. He's been acting a bit odd ever since prom night, like he's usually so talkative and cracking bad dad jokes. Now he's kinda quiet. Maybe he wasn't feeling good? I should've asked him when we saw each other this morning. I'll ask when I see him again.

As I finished grading a sheet and set it to the side, I heard the sound of the door creak open. I lifted my head to see Chris standing there with a bouquet of flowers in his hand and the cheesiest smile across his face.

"Hey there." He stepped in closing the door behind him. I stood up, a smile spreading across my lips as he handed me the flowers. I closed my eyes as I inhaled the scent of the roses and lavender.

"Thank you. How are you feeling?" I asked as I went to place the flowers inside the cabinet underneath my desk.

"Better now, i'm sorry if i've been acting a bit distant lately. So do you want to come over tonight? I can help you grade any papers you have left, order in some food and have some wine." Chris winked at me causing me to let out a soft chuckle.

"Sure, that sounds good babe. Oh by the way, did you already-"

My sentence was interrupted by the door swinging open and a very angry half headed girl barging in along with her two girl friends. I stood to my feet ready to scold them but kept quiet when I saw the tiny figure of Ricky hiding behind Ash. He looked a mess, his eyes were red and puffy like he had been crying non stop for hours.

"Ms. Costello, what's the meaning of this?" Chris spoke up sternly.

"Save the teacher talk Chris! We're in the middle of a scum hunt and our target is Ashley. Where the hell is he?" Ash snapped.

My eyes widened in surprise, taken aback from Ash's sudden attitude. Sure she's had her sassy moments but we've never seen her actually angry like this. Something serious must've happened.