Lesson 25

~~~WARNING: The following chapter contains graphic content, violent scenes, triggering moments, and strong language. Reader discretion is advised!~~~

Andy's POV:

"Alright, I've got the butter, chicken breast, garlic...Fuck it i'll get some red wine to go with it." I trailed off as I read my grocery list to myself, currently pushing the cart in front of me through the aisles. It sucks Chris wouldn't be able to make it to dinner with me, but I decided to cook anyways. Might as well just eat some good food, settle in with a great movie and chill with my cat. 

As I was going down an aisle still looking through my list, I suddenly collided with something. Well, more like someone. I gasped looking up to see I had hit someone's shopping cart with mine. 

"Oh my gosh, I'm so so sorry ma'am. Are you alright?" I walked around the carts to face the woman. She was short, kind of lanky, and her face was a bit sunken in. She was wearing a red strapless dress that hugged her thin body and matching red heels. The woman chuckled dryly. 

"I'm okay, I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. I swear if it weren't screwed on my shoulders.." She trailed off just chuckling to herself. I chuckled back giving her a smile. 

"Well, I'm glad to hear that. I'll let you go now. Have a good day." I went back to grab the handle of my cart but was stopped by the woman in red. 

"Wait, I never got your name handsome.. Are ya single?"  the woman was twirling a strand of her dark hair with one of her fingers. Ah damnit, this always happens. Wait, why all of a sudden everybody wants to fuck me?

"Andy, I teach at the highschool down the road. Er, I actually have a boyfriend, sorry." 

The woman let out a 'tsk' but kept her smile on her face. She let go of her hair strand to grip onto her shopping cart. 

"Well that's a shame, but I actually have a son who goes to your school. Well, I'm about to homeschool him soon. Ya know how kids are. He just won't listen." She laughed it off. 

"Ah, well who else to teach them better than their parents huh." She looked so familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. If she has a son then maybe I have seen him before. 

"Well, I would love it if you could join us for dinner. As friends of course and you can even invite your boyfriend." She chimed. For  a woman who looked pretty frail, she was quite the charmer. I bit my lip trying to decide if it would be a good idea. Hell, I just met this lady! Plus I could see her intentions weren't to just sit down and have dinner. Maybe she really just wanted me to meet her son. No! I can't do that. Chris might get pissed for going to a random woman's house when I literally just met her. I don't even know her name! 

"I apologize, I'd like to but I have to get home to my own kid. But it was nice meeting you miss.." I trailed off in hopes she would give me a name but instead she scoffed and pushed her cart right past me without a word. Well that was smooth. I rolled my eyes a bit before going my way as well to finish my shopping. After I was done and paid for everything, I got home and put everything but the chicken away. I went to check on Crow and filled up his food bowl before going over to the TV. There I opened up Youtube and put on a random playlist of music I've listened to.