Lesson 32

Andy's POV:

It was a bit late and I was just finishing my shower when I heard a knock from downstairs. I could hear Crow meowing in my bedroom so I quickly slipped on my black robe and made my way down to open the door. That's where I was met face to face with Jake holding a drunken CC in his arms bridal style.

"Lemme guess, margarita Monday?" I chuckled as I let the two in. Jake sighed as he laid a snoring CC on the sofa, my cat immediately jumping on top of him.

"Sorry to be knocking so late, especially since it looks like you just got out of the shower." Jake sat on the other couch so I sat next to him.

"Want anything to drink?" Jake thanked me but declined on the offer so we just sat and talked for a bit.

He told me about how their day went and then asked me about mine. I only told him about the plans for prom and finals coming up. I let the two crash for the night so I said goodnight and went back upstairs to grab them some pillows and blankets. After they were settled in, I went back into my room and made myself comfortable in bed. I took my phone out just scrolling through some nonsense online and that's when I saw I had a missed call and an unread text. I hesitated even checking since it was already so late but I decided to check anyways. It was......the sexy stranger from that drunken night all those months ago?

'Hot one night stand': "Hey sexy. Remember me?" ;)

I bit my lip before finally deciding to  text him back.

'Yeah well barely but yes lol.'

'Hot one night stand': "I'm surprised you're up this late. But I'm also glad, I'm feeling so hot thinking about you."

He then sent me a picture that made my eyes go wide and my mouth hung open as I looked at it. It was a mirror selfie of his lower half, the bathroom was steamy so he must've just gotten out of the shower. All I could see was his slim torso, star tattoos near his V line and I could tell his hair was long by the way it hung just below his shoulders. It was wet I could tell. But that's not even the surprising part, he had his dick in his hand using his other hand to take the picture.

I was practically drooling as I stared aimlessly at the sexy pic but I quickly snapped out of it when Chris crossed my mind.

'I'm sorry but I'm actually in a serious relationship now. I shouldn't be talking to you. Have a good night.'

I quickly shut my phone off before setting it on my nightstand and laid back down in bed. Fuck, I dont even know what his face looks like or even remember what the sex was like, but he's unbelievably hot. The single me would've been sending back a nude as fast as lightning, but I'm with Chris now and I can't do this anymore. I love-

Whoa, was I about to say I love Chris? I mean yeah we've been dating for months now and I do have strong feelings for him. I've never told him I love him like that....but I do love him...I think?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next morning I woke up, Jake and CC were still asleep so I decided to let them sleep in since it was still early and I had to go to work. I made them some breakfast after I got ready and left them a note on the coffee table. When I finally got to the school I made my way through the hallways where a few students were already lingering around. There was still another 35 minutes left before the first bell would ring so I went into my classroom to get ready for the first lesson.

Same old situation.

The late bell rung just I had finished setting everything up and thats when I noticed Ashley just outside my door. Well, more like he was by the lockers with his tongue down Ricky's throat. I cringed at the sight and quickly turned away trying to pretend I hadn't seen their little make out session. Class began so I started on my lesson as per-usual by taking attendance first. Skipping through the rest of the day including lunch with Chris it was finally time for my 4th period class. Ashley walked through the doors going to his usual seat in the back and immediately took out his notebook. It's been a while since Ashley has caused any trouble in class, like he hasn't been late to my class or any class at that. He's been acting...how can I put this...civilized? I watched Ashley smile to himself as he doodled in his notebook and I held back a smile of my own. The last I saw of him he had tears in his eyes and looked miserable. I'm just glad he seemed happy, and hopefully he was safe. After class was over, Ashley was the last one to get up and leave. I sat at my desk slipping my reading glasses on so I could start getting ready for the next lesson. 

"See ya later Sir." Ashley's husky voice caught my attention and he ran his finger up my arm as he walked past me. I lifted my head up to see Ashley turn back and winked at me before leaving the room. 

I furrowed my brows as I watched him leave and I was left confused. I was just talking about how Ashley was being civil but now he was acting like his old self all of a sudden. Weird....I'm pretty sure he and Ricky were still dating so why would he be flirting with me? I really hope he wasn't cheating on little Rick. I shook those thoughts out of my head and got back to work reminding myself to tell Chris about it later. The day dragged on until finally it was time to leave. I had my after school music class to teach in 20 minutes so I packed up my things and locked up my classroom before heading for the auditorium. On my way there I saw Chris standing outside talking with Maria so I went over to say hi. 

"Hey babe. Got your music class today?" Chris leaned over to peck me on the cheek and I nodded my head. 

"We were just talking about prom. Ya guys gonna wear matching ties?" Maria winked and I rolled my eyes playfully at her. 

"Yeah yeah whatever floats your boat Miss Brink. Anyways I'll see ya later."

We said goodbye and I turned to walk to the auditorium where I saw a few of my students already hanging around it.  They greeted me to where I told them they had 5 more minutes until class started and I went inside to get ready myself. I pulled out my guitar making sure it was tuned right before setting it down on its stand. My students came in taking their seats in the front of the auditorium, so I began to talk. As I did I looked out and saw the doors open and close and I squinted to see who just came in. I was surprised to see Ricky quietly making his way down the aisle and taking a seat at the end of the front row. I smiled over at him as I continued my lesson and after about 10 minutes it was time for everyone to come up to the stage and show me what they've put together on their own instruments. I didn't have that many students since a couple had moved away or stopped coming which saddened me, but I was glad Ricky was still here. He's a natural talent when it comes to playing guitar and he gets along with the others. 

"Alright, last but not leas we have Ricky. Come on up!" I clapped my hands together and the other students applauded. Ricky smiled nervously as he stepped up to the stage and took a seat on the stool. He played a song I wasn't familiar with on his guitar but I enjoyed it. It sounded so professional and calming. When he was done with his song the rest of us applauded loudly startling Ricky a bit but he just smiled and stepped off of the stage. 

When class was over I dismissed everyone except for Ricky. I went to go sit next to him and told him not to be nervous. 

"You're not in trouble Rick I promise." I reassured him and he seemed to calm down more. 

"What song did you play? You usually play anything by HIM but not today." 

"W-well...it's a song I wrote..." He murmured. 

Wow. He wrote that? Sure most of my students would sometimes write their own songs but Ricky's just sounded like no other. 

"Impressive,  have you ever considered adding vocals to it?" 

The smaller boy shook his head letting out a dry chuckle. 

"I'm not the best singer...Umm, I gotta go Sir." Ricky mumbled the last part before he stood to his feet and picked up his guitar in the process. 

"Wait, Rick, I have one more question." I stood up as well, biting my lip feeling a bit nervous to ask him but..."How are you and Ashley? If you don't mind me asking." 

Ricky was quiet for a few seconds before he opened his mouth and said; "We're fine. I mean....we're fine. I gotta go I'm sorry." With that, he quickly rushed out of the auditorium and all I could do was sigh as I watched him leave.

I really hope he's being honest...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.