Lesson 2

The names Cerulli.

Chris Cerulli. And I'm an art and history teacher at Scranton High.

I've been teaching for over 7 years now and it's honestly been great. A little bit of history about me.

I'm 33 years old, love art, especially painting and I currently live in my grandparents old mansion.

I'm single and ready to not mingle because girls only want me for my money. After my grandparents passed away years ago, they left me a fortune, including their mansion and estate that was enough to keep me stable for pretty much the rest of my life. So why was I a high school teacher when I'm super rich? Well, it's because of my passion for teaching. I love history and especially art and wanted to share my creativity to others in hopes they learn from it.

Well, that and I have a huge crush on someone at that school. And no it's not a teacher...even though that Biersack is pretty hot.

No, the truth is I have feelings for a student of mine who is in my art class. His name is..
.
.
.
.
.

Monday
__________________
"Ricky Olson?"

The small boy raised his head up from his paper as I called his name for attendance. He shyly raised his hand before looking back down to his doodles. I had to hold back from smiling at how cute he was. I've been teaching him for the past 4 years of his high school career. He's always been so shy, and I've loved watching over him all these years. Of course when he first came onto my class I thought nothing of it seeing as he was only a freshman. But as I got to know him through his art assignments and poetry, I began to develop feelings and that's where we are now.

Ricky of course doesn't know about my feelings for him, but then again he's always been so quiet and shy. I only know he has a couple of friends and he sometimes gets bullied. But I always stand up for him.

After taking attendance I began our lesson for the morning which was simple.

"This week we will be working our hands at sculpting. You will each create a sculpture of someone special in your life. And it has to be detailed so that's why I'm giving you all a week. It doesn't have to be full body, just detailed enough to describe them." I reached down and pulled a large box from underneath my desk and set it on top of it.

"Here I have the materials you will need. When I call your name, come up and pick up your supplies and if you wish, you can share with me what you will be creating. Don't worry, I'll keep quiet until presentation day."

I called each student up in alphabetical order giving each their supplies, some telling me what they would make. Cat, younger sibling, Bob Ross, etc.. But I was mostly interested in what Ricky would do. When I finally called his name, he walked over to my desk to gather his materials and looked at me with a nervous stare.

"It's okay if you don't feel comfortable telling me." I whispered loud enough so only he could hear me. He nodded biting at his lip before leaning a bit closer.

"I-is it okay if I sculpt you Sir?" He asked quietly. I was a bit taken a back but kept my composure even though I wanted to squeal like a little girl. I simply gave him a small smile and nodded slightly.

"I don't see why not." With that, Ricky smiled shyly before walking away back to his desk. I had to hold back my blush and continue with class until the bell finally rung. Almost immediately my students ran out of my class except for Ricky who was still putting his things away into his backpack. I cleared my throat slightly as I sat back in my chair kind of just watching him move around. He was so cute.

Long black hair that rested like feathers on his shoulders, porcelain like skin, a nice smooth face, and bright blue eyes that were almost always rimmed with black makeup. He brushed a strand of loose hair and tucked it behind his ear before glancing up, catching my eye.

"Mr. Cerulli? C-can I ask you something?" He suddenly squeaked out. I nodded not taking my eyes off of him as he approached my desk, slinging his bag over his shoulder. Ricky stood in front of my desk gripping nervously onto the strap of his bag.

"Um, well I wanna sculpt you. Is...itokayifitakeapictureofyou?" He said the last part quickly but I understood what he said. I chuckled softly standing up from my seat and placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Of course. Just get my good side." Ricky's eyes lit up as he sighed softly before pulling his phone out from his pocket. I sat back in my chair turning my head only slightly as he snapped a couple of photos.

"Thank you... I'll do my best." He said in his hushed voice. He said goodbye and rushed out of the door leaving me a blushing mess.

My god, why did he have to be 17?
.
.
.
.
.
.