Lesson 21

Andy's POV:

The party was going great. Jake and CC tagged along with Chris as planned and we were all just having a great time. The party was in someone's house, I'm not sure who but Maria Brink was there so something told me it might be hers.

I've been at this party for about an hour now and I knew I was not going to be able to drive myself home. Chris didn't drink much which made me wonder if he's even into drinking.  I picked up a red solo cup from the kitchen table not really seeing what was inside of it and walked over to Chris who was leaning against the counter. He thanked me as I handed him the cup but turned it down saying he was fine. I shrugged and took a sip from the cup smacking my lips when I realized it was Jack.

"You alright Biersack?"

Chris almost sounded distant as he spoke to me but I just nodded my head and smiled up at him. We both stood there in a comfortable silence, the music just fading in my ears as I kept looking up at the taller man.
.
.
.
.
.
Chris' POV:

I never noticed how sexy Andy really was, especially in his Sweeney Todd costume. Even in the dim lighting his eyes really popped out at me. So bright and blue.... I didn't notice how close Andy had stepped towards me until I saw his friend CC standing behind him. He was wearing black pants, no shirt and a policeman hat on top of his head. He looked at me raising a brow then back at Andy who hadn't taken his eyes off of me. His eyes were almost closed, like he was blacking out. I shrugged my shoulders a bit at CC who just gave me a smirk and wriggled his brows.

"Wha..." I barely whispered to myself.  CC put his hands on Andy's shoulders and pushed him towards me.

"Now kiss!" CC called out and next thing I know Andy was pushed into my arms and our lips touched. Andy immediately wrapped his arms around my neck trying to deepen the kiss but I froze. I didn't have one drop of alcohol tonight but I could taste the Jack on Andy's lips. It was almost intoxicating. I slowly wrapped my arms around his slender waist and finally kissed back closing my eyes.

I heard CC whooping in the back as we kissed but I didn't pull away. I closed my eyes just getting more and more lost in our kiss. It's been so long since I've made out with somebody like this and it honestly felt good. Andy ran his fingers through my hair and I immediately felt shivers go up my spine. My hair being played with was my biggest weakness and turn on. I quickly pulled away from our kiss causing Andy to let out a rather cute whine.

"I don't wanna feel like I'm taking advantage of you Andy." I lifted his chin with my fingers looking into his bright eyes.

He shook his head and pulled me closer to him.

"You won't, I really like you Chris."

A million thoughts kept running through my head. Like if I really believed Andy's words. He has been drinking but he doesn't seem too out of it. But also Ricky. He's my student, but I couldn't help myself around him. Anytime I see him my heart skips and I feel like I'm floating. But he would never accept me. Others wouldn't accept us. At least with Andy it would be more normal in the eyes of others even though employee relationships are looked down on. But it's still better than being together with a student.

Fuck it..

"Let's go back to my place then." I whispered into his ear.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~I know this chapter was short but it's just a filler. The story is going to develop more as I continue to update. I already have a few chapters ready to publish, I just moved locations so it's just been hectic to update. But I promise to update as often as I can. I'll have plenty more time this week. Thank you for those who are keeping up with me.