Lesson 36

Andy's POV:

Well, here it is, the night of prom. Chris and I have already agreed to go with each other and he said he would be picking me up. He said he had a surprise for me so I was antsy wondering what it could be. As I put on the final touches on my makeup I checked myself out, pretty happy with my appearance. That's when Crow jumped from my bed and came over to rub up against my leg. I chuckled as I kneeled down to scratch the top of his head. I checked my watch to see it was almost time for Chris to come pick me up so I went to fill up Crow's food bowl and made sure his fountain was running with plenty of water. When I was done I got a text so I checked to see it was Chris saying he was waiting outside my door I rushed to go open up for him. When I saw him my jaw nearly hit the floor. 

"Cat got your tongue?" Chris smirked before using his finger to lift my chin up and closed my mouth.

"S-sorry, you just....you look great."

"Thanks blue eyes, you look hot yourself

"Thanks blue eyes, you look hot yourself." Chris leaned in to kiss my lips. 

"So what's this big surprise you have for me?" I giggle

Chris didn't say anything, instead he lead me outside where I was met with a stretched limo sitting on the side of the road. I let out a gasp as Chris took my hand and brought me closer to it.

"W-wow, Chris, this is...I mean...it's so nice." I stuttered as he opened the door. That's where I found Maria sitting down with a glass in her hands and a wide smile on her face. She was wearing a long red dress with a slit on the side exposing her fishnets, and matching red heels. Her blonde hair was curled and pinned back into a nice bun.

"Surprise!" She giggled as Chris and I got in taking a seat on either side of her. That's when I noticed Mr. Leith was also there sitting across from us.

"Hello Mr. Leith."

The smaller man smirked as he took a sip from his glass.

"Please, call me Remington or Rem."

The limo then began to move and we were on our way. Music was playing through the speakers and we had champagne on ice. We were all talking, laughing and just enjoying ourselves as we were driven to the school. Once we did, we all piled out, Maria saying she had to go check on a few things before prom began. Remington excused himself as well leaving Chris and I alone. Well, almost alone. There were students all dressed and lined up, ready to go inside the gym. I smiled and nodded at a few students I recognized as we walked by them and that's when I realized.