Lesson 18

Chris' POV:

Ashley? Ricky likes Ashley Purdy? No, this can't be real, there's no way Ricky would fall for a guy like that. The guy who bullied and humiliated him in front of the whole school? No, this can't be happening.

It was lunch time and I was currently sitting in front of Andy just poking around at my fruit salad, probably looking like a grumpy kid.

"Chris? You okay?"

I lifted my head up to see Andy, his attention now on me as he held his sub sandwich in his hand. I nodded my head rubbing my temple with my fingers trying not to let out a loud groan.

"Yeah, just a bit tired I guess. I didn't get enough sleep last night."

Andy just nodded before taking another bite of his sub and I took the time to really take in his features. Icy blue eyes, ink black hair that was slicked back most of the time, beautiful neck tattoos, and a smile that could melt any heart. Not to mention a jawline that was chiseled by the gods. He seemed like a total top though, there's no way a guy as hot as Andy is a bottom. Hell I'm not even sure if he's even into guys like that.

Wait, why the hell am I even thinking like that!? Just because Ricky has a....

"Did you hear that Ashley Purdy is actually dating somebody new?" I blurted out. Andy raised a brow before rolling his eyes a bit.

"Nothing I haven't heard before. I wonder who the poor soul is this time."he practically muttered to himself.

"It's Ricky Olson."

Andy's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets and he choked on his water. The other teachers sitting down the table from us looked over with concerned looks but I just gave them a reassuring smile.

"Andy, you alright? What was that about?"

The blue eyed man just shook his head as he picked up a napkin to wipe his lips with it.

"I...I am just in total shock. Ricky doesn't seem like the type to go for a rebel like Ashley. You sure they're actually dating?"

I nodded my head as I pierced a strawberry with my fork, still not being able to believe it myself.

"I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own two eyes. Those two are actually seeing each other."

It was quiet for a few moments and the only thing going through my head was why would Ricky go for Ashley? It just didn't seem realistic at all, especially after everything Ashley had put Ricky through. And Ricky....the boy I secretly had a crush on....No, I shouldn't have gotten my feelings involved with him. He's not only underage but he's also my student. It would've never worked out between us, even if he did feel the same way for me. Our relationship would've never been accepted by anybody. Even my friends seemed so hesitant about Ricky when they first met them, even though they thought he was of age.

Maybe this is a sign that I should....move on.

But with who? And how? For the past year I've developed feelings for Ricky. How can I just toss it away?

As I kept thinking, I felt a hand tap me on my shoulder and I saw to see it was Andy already standing behind me holding his garbage.

"I'm gonna head to my class early to prepare some things. Wanna come along?"

I agreed and got up gathering my trash up as well to throw away. After we both disposed of our garbage I walked along with Andy towards his next class. I checked my wrist watch to see we still had a good 5 minutes before the first bell would ring. Once we got to Andy's classroom I was about to dismiss myself but was stopped by the tall man.