Lesson 24

Chris's POV:

"So I'm making dinner tonight, would you like to come over?" Andy asked in between bites of his sandwich. We were both currently having lunch at the faculty table but were sitting on the edge away from the others. I was about to take a sip from my soup but let out a sigh when he said this. 

"Ah babe I wish I could but I can't. I have a ton of paper work to finish, and I'm supposed to run a few errands after work as well. I'm so sorry." I frowned. The blue-eyed man just gave me a small smile and shrugged as he set his sandwich down and picked up his drink. 

"It's okay, but you definitely owe me for leaving me alone this weekend." Andy flashed me his little smirk that drove me crazy. I used my foot to run up his leg and sent him a quick wink. I leaned in closer so I could whisper to him. 

"How about you meet me in the auditorium bathroom before lunch is over for a quick little treat then?" 

Andy's bottom lip quivered almost like he was about to let out a moan. He didn't hesitate and agreed so we both finished as quickly as we could without making it seem weird. Andy left first to throw away his trash and made his way out of the cafeteria. I waited a few minutes to not draw any suspicion before I did the same. As I made my way down the hallway I ran into Ricky who was at his locker putting away his lunch bag. He shut his locker and our eyes met so he smiled. That damn warm smile of his that can melt any hearts. 

"Hello Ricky, finished lunch already?" I stopped next to his locker putting my hands in my pants pockets. Ricky hugged his books to his chest simply nodding. God fucking damnit. 

"Well, I should get going. Gotta get ready for my next class." I chuckled awkwardly. Ricky smiled saying goodbye and walked pass me leaving me a nervous wreck. I checked my watch seeing there was only 10 minutes until the first bell rung so I quickly went to meet with Andy in the auditorium where we agreed to meet. He was already in there waiting in the dark and I could see him with the light from the small window above us. 

"Well hey there handsome. Come here often?" Andy smirked as he snaked his arms around my waist. We were almost the same height but Andy was a bit shorter than me. 

"Only for someone as sexy as you." I chuckled as I pulled him in closer against my body. 

"Well, we don't have much time. So what can we do in less than 10 minutes?" Andy bit his lip finishing his sentence. 

"Hm, baby I only need 5 with you." I growled into his ear. I felt Andy shiver in my arms and with that I crashed our lips together. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ricky's POV: 

It was after school and a Friday, so Ashley usually takes me home. But this time I decided to stay back in the auditorium to practice on a song. Mr. Biersack didn't have his after school classes today so I was free to use the room as I pleased. I told Ashley to just pick me up in an hour when I was done. As much as I loved Ashley's company, I wanted to take a moment for myself to work on something. For the past month I had been writing a song and I wanted to practice it without anybody around. I made it to the auditorium and got up on the stage setting my guitar case down on the floor. When I took out all of the music sheets from my bag, I set them on the little stand used for, well, music sheets. Once those were in place, I took my guitar out of its case making sure it was tuned correctly and began to strum it gently. I closed my eyes by instinct and opened my mouth to start singing. And just like that, I had escaped to my safe zone.