•thirty-seven•

Just as I thought we were off to a good start, I stretch my arms out wide to find the empty, cold side next to me.

I rub my eyes, blurred from the mornings rise, and I escape out of my bed, slipping on my slippers and a shirt over my naked torso.

I head into the kitchen, eyes squinted as I search for Hyunjin in the room. No where to be seen.

"Hyunjin?" I shout, but in return I receive the crickets chirping in the near distance.

His phone ..

I run back to our bedroom and swipe my phone from the bedside locker. I unlock the device, and tap into contacts, scrolling through the numbers before I find Hyunjin's.

Dialling the number, I waited and waited for his click, but the silence was only stifling, and I felt anxious.

Maybe he left for a walk?

And then the phone answered.

And the line ran cold, like the blood in my veins.

"Hyunjin? Are you okay?"

A sinister, feminine laugh cuts through my words and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Aren't you two just the cutest."

It's fucking Yerim.

"What are you doing Yerim?" I sigh.

She only chuckles the malicious, antagonising laugh that has my blood boiling.

"You were supposed to stay away from him. So selfish.. I can't believe you disobeyed me. If you want your precious Hyunjin back in one piece, come to the address I'll send you. Now.. I have a knife to sharpen." She laughs, the line suddenly cutting off, and my heart is beating so wildly inside of my chest.

"What the fuck." I run a hand through my slick hair, sweating from the nerves.

My phone buzzes again, and I look down to see a message pop up from an unknown number.

I click on the contact and see an address linked.

This is one of Yerims schemes. She wouldn't hurt Hyunjin even if her life depended on it.

She wouldn't...

right?

she is so hot omgofjdjsj

sorry this is a short chapter !! i'm already writing the next.

only a few more chapters left :/

Now you are probably wondering 'seokoes where tf have you been.'

i've been on writers block for a while, but i'm back on track and i promise to finish this novel for you all as soon as possible !!

please enjoy this chapter as the other is to come shortly :)

ly all my doves