•sixteen•

The last day of finals had approached and I felt enraptured

The last day of finals had approached and I felt enraptured. A churning sting of ecstasy pinched my stomach as I walked out prideful and happy with my efforts.

College. I knew what I wanted to study, and that was to pursue a singing career. A career in the thing that makes me feel most comfortable and quick-witted.

I enjoyed singing a lot; and my relatives would compliment me for my voice. Minho calls it "a gift from the heavens."

Considering he has a fetish for good advice makes me ponder if he was only mentally supporting me.

I had applied for a scholarship at a well known college of the arts. Austin Institute Of Arts. I mean I'd have to travel from NY to Austin but I can just ask Minho to drive me up.

I look down and see the hot-wizened pavement and notice the little cracks fold into eachother.

"Hey." I look up and see Hyunjin peering over me with a lofty grin. "What?" I ask him, staring up at the way his eyes manoeuvred all across my iris in that possessive way. I focus on his eye mole to avoid a red face.

"Okay really, what?" I notice his eyes fixated on my lips and he swiftly but unexpectedly sweeped in for a kiss, his lips softly and lushfully on mine.

I reply by moving them against his with only pure highschool sweetheart passion.

He pulls away and takes both of my hands. That's when my head clicks into reality. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!! WHAT IF SOMEONE SAW!?" I smack his shoulder but he didnt react. I sigh which he only laughs to.

"You're so cute." He kisses my lips again. After pulling away from the sweet smack, he stared lovingly at me. "You sure like kisses, huh." I mock. "Well if you're going to be my girlfriend; you're going to have to get used to it."

My eyes blush at his words. Girlfriend? We haven't spoken about that yet. "Only if you're ready." He pulls me closer to him and holds my hands. I smile awkwardly and peer down. "You see, I just broke up with Mingi and I feel a bit....I don't know. It just seems too soon." I lick my lips and stare up at him.

"But you, Hyunjin. You make me feel like I'm dancing in bliss. You have changed and I can see that us together makes an impact in ourselves. That lonely; reckless side of us that we keep to ourselves can finally be torn open." I look down at our swaying hands.

"Our hands fit like a jigsaw puzzle." I smile and look up to see his wide eye grin.

"Can we maybe just date for now....because I don't want this to go too fast." I grimace and he nods.

"Okay." He pulls me into a hug.

Mila.
That bitch. She knows how I feel about Hyunjin. Hah! Wait until I rip the two unrequited lovebirds apart.