•thiry-five•

It's been a whole day since I've seen Jaehyun. And I needed to see him, to let him know how things have gone.

I slip out of bed, Hyunjin snoring away shirtless next to me as I tiptoe to the dresser, and fish out some jeans and a tee.

The weather was mild, not too cold but not scorching either.

I sneakily left the penthouse, walking down towards the elevator to abruptly run into someone.

"Well, it's been a while. I'm not happy to see you." The self absorbed bitch sneered, handing her purse to a small man aside her, with a big mustache, and glasses.

"Yerim, I ought to let you know that Hyunjin and I are back together." I smirked, folding my arms as I watch her scoff.

"Perhaps, but Hyunjin is confused right now. His love for you is simply.. how do I word this. Apathetical?" She faked a smile.

I spot Hyunjin, watching as he creeps out of his room, heading towards my direction, buttoning up his shirt and squinting from the lack of sleep.

"Hyunjin! You tell her what I was doing here." I smile, taking him to my side before I watch him wriggle out of my grasp, kissing Yerim on the cheek.

"Sorry babe, I had Lottie come over to rehearse some lines." Hyunjin held her hand, causing my heart to shatter into miniscule pieces, falling to the ground as all hopes of Hyunjin admitting his feelings for me broke alongside my heart.

Or maybe he really didn't love me.

"You know, a real man wouldn't lie to protect his financial status. Why don't you just fucking tell her?" I sigh, watching as Hyunjin scratched his nape.

"I don't know what she's talking about, seriously Miss Davis I think you ought to fix your sleep schedule." The sneaky prick patted my back.

I brush his hand off of me, narrowing my eyes at him in dispair, stunned.

I scoff. "Miss Davis? Miss DAVIS! You seriously are something."

"She's acting crazy, Claus, make sure she doesn't try and seduce my fiancé without taking her pills, before I sign a restricting order." Yerim smiled with her eyes slightly widened.

"As of now, Hyunjin and I have business to take care of. So hope I never see you around!" She grabbed a hold of Hyunjin's sleeve, dragging him swiftly back to his room.

I stand there, completely and utterly dumbfounded.

"That bit-"

Hyunjin POV.

"I missed you." She pushed me against the couch, climbing on top of me, straddling my waist as her lips met with mine.

But everything felt so wrong

Her body didn't make me feel ecstatic or excited.

I felt annoyed.

I muffle between kisses, trying to utter a word of defense before she began to go any futher.

"Yerim-"

"Shhh." She hummed into my neck, placing rough patches of purple all over my neck, landing pepper kisses on my collarbones.

"Yerim- stop! Just STOP!" I raised my voice, gently brushing her off of me as she sat stunned.

"What the fuck?" She scowled, standing up and crossing her arms. When Yerim was pissed, she didn't lose.

"I'm sick of this! I'M SICK OF YOU! Go ahead! Fuck up my career, end it all! Nothing matters when I'm away from you and your sick mindset. Don't bother contacting me, this. THIS is done." I rush out of the door as I heard her scream behind me, although it was muffled.

Because it's now or never.

Love really does conquer all, ha.

I know most of y'all are pissed, I'm so busy atm it's not even funny. I have GCSE exams to prepare for, so I am way behind in the social media category. I apologise.

But hey, this chapter is something? Because we are nearing the end of this novel with a lovestruck couple.

+ Please do not get offended over the whole 'man' stereotype in this chapter, I was only displaying the character's views, and their emotions causing them to think/speak so. Gender equality is a huge thing to me! <3