•twenty-three•

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I DECIDED TO POST DURING THE HOLIDAYS HEHE.

FOR CHRISTMAS I GOT THE I AM YOU ALBUM AND DANMM.

These are the photo cards I got! Jisung is my bias so i was very happy and Minho is my bw and MINNIE LOOKS SO FUCKING GOOD

6:39
My eyes mildly adjust to the ray of sunshine beaming on me from my open window. I rub my sore eyes and sweep away the sleep.

I decide to climb out of bed and ponder on my daytime needs.

I find myself in the bathroom, brushing my teeth but that's when I realise...

"SHIT! HYUNJIN!" I scramble for the tap, spitting out the toothpaste and then risking my mouth with water. I rush to my wardrobe and pull out a hoodie and black leggings, discarding my fils shoes from the drawer and slipping them on. I comb my hair lightly and then pound on mascara and concealer.

"Lucas!?" I dart down the stairs hollering his name but he didn't answer. I'll have to take the bus to the airport. Fuck.

I run, running as fast as I can towards the bus stop. I was just on time.

I roughly press the elevator button with immense speed, darting inside when the doors open. But it took too long to fill up.

I exasperatedly sigh, pushing through the throngs of people and heading towards the stairs and climbing up them swiftly, once reaching its peek, running through the brusque faces and fishing out the only one I want to see.

What was I doing at this point? Had we only confessed yesterday, I would never have chased him like this.

And that's when I saw him. Not alone though. He was safely guarded but other than that, a woman was displayed linking arms with him.

I speed walk towards him, making eye contact shamelessly with the beautiful woman.

She shot me a curt grin. "Hyunjin!" I shouted yanking him around.

His eyes widened when he saw me. "Lottie— What are you doing here?" He seemed unimpressed.

I scoffed, running a hand through my soaked hair from the sweat dripping down my face. "Why do you think Hyunjin?"

He stayed silent. "Everything you said yesterday was untrue i'm assuming." I looked over at the innocent looking model but deep inside she was a scarlet devil.

"Look Lottie you must of gotten me wrong...." He turned to the woman clinging to his arm.

"This is my fiancée, Yerim."