•thirty-four•

• • •

• • •

I had nothing planned out in my mind. All I knew was that what I felt... was true.

Wow, how cliché. I feel like the protagonist in a coming of age film.

But that's all I can say.

My feet took me dramatically to the building. Third floor.

I ran up flights of stairs, as if time was ticking, and if I ran any slower, my chances of succeeding minimised.

That's it. The last room.

"Here goes nothing." I pant, walking towards the door, panting heavily.

I knock, nobody seemingly home.

I knock again, no answer.

And again.

"What are you doing?" I hear a voice call behind me.

I turn around to see him. Standing in a brown trench coat, his hair slightly damp but nothing unflattering.

"Lottie!?" He exclaims, freezing in his steps.

"Hyunjin.. I." I swallow.

Like in a drama, he paces towards me, hands cupping my face and his lips crashing against mine with such desperation.

I give into the kiss, my lips somehow melting against his perfectly, in a nostalgic but almost foreign way.

His touch was rare, but precious.

Hyunjin shuffles with the keys, not sparing a moment to part our lips.

Suddenly, my body is pushed backwards into the room, pinned up against the wall.

Hyunjin stares, his chest rising up and down. "I missed you."

My heart races, butterflies in my stomach not refraining from going wild.

"I missed you too."

Such simple words holding such a deep meaning to both of us, as his lips meet mine again.

But this time, the atmosphere alters.

A look so foreign in his eyes.

Sultry and dark. His onyx eyes pierce through mine, as if claiming what was once and always his.

The sweet kiss grows more passionate, filled with desperation as his tongue meets mine, creating patterns in my mouth as my hands reach up to weave through his hair.

He holds onto my thighs, my legs wrapped around his frame as he begins to move to somewhere we both know.

He places me down on the bed, pushing up as he hovers over me, staring for a split second before smiling.

"You're beautiful."

I blush, my heart preparing to burst at any moment.

And his lips meet mine again.

I feel my shirt being unbuttoned, as his cold fingers brush off my skin.

Helping to pull my shirt off, I discard the rest of my clothing.

Clothes piled on the bedroom floor, Hyunjin lowers himself down towards me.

"Will you accept me, Lottie?" My name rings in his mouth.

I nod, pecking his lips.

"Always."

-

The sun shone through the sheer curtains, outlining my glowing frame, cuddled up to Hyunjin who rests peacefully.

Last night was... unspeakably good.

I look down at him, sitting up in my bed before taking in everything.

This really happened, huh.

It was so simple as well.

"Hmm." Hyunjin whines, pulling me back into a hug, snuggling up against me.

"Let's stay like this for a little longer, mkay?" His voice is hoarse, a sexy morning voice that is new to me.

And danm I liked it.

"Hyunjin."

He hums in response.

"I have always loved you. From the beginning." I pause.

"We parted on such crazy terms, having our ups and downs. The more I tried to let you go, the more I kept coming back."

I smile softly. "I don't want to lose you again. I don't care about anything or anyone else. Just you."

"I thought this was all just a stupid crush in highschool. But it turned out to be so much more."

Hyunjin chuckles softly.

"I love you so fucking much."

• • •

HI SO IM BACK.

Sadly, this novel is coming to an end soon. NOT NOW, but soon.

I would just like to say, thank you for staying with me up to here. Hopefully you can make it to the end as well.

Also, for this novel I didn't want to include detailed smut as I want this novel to be suitable to other ages if that makes sense.

I hope you understand :)