•thirty-three•

IM BACK FINALLY. I hope you missed me 🤧

.....and that one thing was to kiss him. The same way we have done before.

The way his lips felt on mine, pure ecstasy. I felt like I was floating whenever his lips met mine.

And that took every single memory of Hyunjin out of my mind.

But how was I supposed to start?

"Jaehyun?" I say, his eyes shooting directly towards me at the sound of my voice.

He hums in response, fully tuned in.

"Uh.. can we-" I pause. How can I say it.

Instead of using words, I pull his lips to mine, fully indulging myself into this kiss . His mouth parts, simultaneously with mine as the kiss gets sloppier the more our tongues battle for dominance. My hands reach his hair, untangling knots with my fingers that weave through each strand.

But then we part for air, and Hyunjin comes back into my mind.

I felt terrible.

"What's wrong?" Jaehyun asks, noticing my alteration. I freeze.

"What are we?"

Jaehyuns lips form into a thin line and he is at loss for words. We both didn't understand what we had.

"I think.." He pauses, trying to muster up words that would make sense.

"I think I like you." His voice echoes in my mind.

But all I could think was Hyunjin saying those words over and over like a broken record in my mind.

"I think I like you too... but.." I don't know what to say.

"It's Hyunjin, right?" Jaehyun reads my mind.

Is it true?

Is it because of him.

"Go after him Lottie. I can tell he has feelings for you just by the way he looks at you."

Did he look at me some particular way that all this time I thought was hatred?

"But—"

"—I'll be fine. Go. I want you to be happy, and if this is the price then so be it." Jaehyun says, invoking me to do what my heart desired.

I stand up, rushing to the coat rack and fetching my purse.

This was it.

I was going to tell him how I feel.

And settling this straight.

Whatever happens now depends on us.

I turn around before exiting to Jaehyun and smile. "Thank you."

And then my feet carry me away through the pouring rain to my future.

Something that I thought was just a crush turned out to be love.

And love makes you do stupid things.