•seven•

"Hey, you!" Hyunjin barked at a student reading by his locker. He looked up and stared blankly at Hyunjin.

"What happened to Lottie that made her so famous?" Hyunjin approached the boy, walking diligently towards him by the row of locker doors that had a slash of sun ray beaming against the metal.

"Come again?" The student adjusted his glasses and squinted through them; seemingly trying to minimise the vagueness.

"You heard me." Hyunjin crosses his arms over his chest and leaned against the locker.

"Well I shouldn't really say this it's quite personal—"

"Just tell me." Hyunjin interrupted him before he could finish. "All I can say is her life isn't as perfect as you may make it out to be. She wasn't popular during freshmen year... it was sophomore year where everyone started feeling empathetic for her." The boy explained before turning around and preparing to dart away from the situation he had himself in right now.

Hyunjin grabbed his arm and yanked him back. "Why would they feel empathetic towards her?" He asked. The boy exhaled. "Only she can tell you that." And with that, he left. Hyunjin scoffed, taking a step toward the boy but it was no use. "You're right."

***
Sorry that was a short chapter, I was busy with school and also wanted this scene out of the picture because it's important to understand that Hyunjin has no knowledge on this school, other than that Lottie is a popular student who is stereotypically characterised. He is trying to figure out a situation that confuses him but he doesn't understand why he is determined to figure it out....