•four•

I don't feel like going home just yet

I don't feel like going home just yet. School had finished and I proceeded with my goodbyes and then made my way out. I pass by the park and see kids playing happily by the swing sets, as they're getting pushed on them by their parents. I look down, but then back up at them. I remember when my father would do that with me.

"YOU BASTARD! FUCK YOU!" I hear not so close to me. I turn towards the direction and see a familiar figure being pushed by a buff guy in the nearby alleyway. I rush towards there and see Hyunjin and an unfamiliar man. He looked ragged and poorly. He was embellished in tattoos and had piercings to and fro.

"Hyunjin? What the hell is going on?" I snatch his attention and for once he isn't so emotionless. But I also can't tell what look he is giving me right now. It's not cold nor solid it just looks...numb? "Go away Lottie." He commanded me, agitation vivid in his tone. "Yeah you tell your slut to go fuck off so we can carry on with this shit!" The man curses non stop. "Slut?" I look at him with infuriation. "You 'eard me." He spits at me.

I rush towards him and push him as hard as I could. Hyunjin comes over to stop me from having a tantrum. Expecting him to yell at me for being stupid, instead he just takes my hand is his and rushes away from the scene. We start running, hand in hand away from the scene. He pulls me around a bend and then stops to breath. Our chests heave up and down, with the flow of our heartbeats simultaneously.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?" He hollered. I felt it coming. "Who was that guy Hyunjin?" I changed the subject instantly. He scoffed, rubbing his nape. "Why do you care so much? We only met yesterday! Just mind your own business." He pointed a finger at me. I stared cross eyed at it until he retrieved it back to his side. "You're crazy Lottie Davis." He hissed. He began to walk away, leaving me alone. All I want to do now is lie in bed and do nothing. He really knows how to wipe the joy from you.

{Kind of short, I apologise but school has been a train wreck. Huge exam studies have been keeping me strangled istg.}