•twenty-four•

Oh wow guess who decided to finally publish a new chapter. I went on writers block for a while but now I've finally mustered up enough to post. ALSO STREAM BLACK SWAN PUSSIES 🐱

|||||

I watched the woman flick her hair in pride as I stood there tense and perplexed. "Since when were you getting married Hyunjin?"

Hyunjin looked down at his feet as if they were so interesting whilst I stood awestruck and confused. Very confused.

I thought he said he only wanted to be mine. To kiss me, to love me, to protect me. And right now those boundaries were once again built and I had no justice in crossing the threshold.

"So all the things you said were... untrue?" I tried to cover up the misconception I had never been aware of.

"You must have gotten me mistaken Lottie, I had no intentions on getting back together with you." His expression altered to a more heartless one. Like the Himalayas, he was cold.

"Someone get her away from me. She must be a stalker."

And those words hurt more than anything or anyone ever could. The hit me like a ton of bricks, and I was immediately knocked down by its force.

Tears yearned to escape from my eyes, as they were at the brink of falling. A security guard grabbed my arm which I instantly flinched, yanking my arm away from him.

"I can leave myself, thank you." I bitterly spat at him, turning to Hyunjin with hurt eyes. It was like my love for him had been demolished because at this moment, I felt no remorse for that grown ass man who has no courage to stick up for himself.

"Do whatever the fuck you want Hyunjin. But mark my words this is the last time we'll ever see eachother. EVER." I clearly threw at him the words and walked away in a stomp, noticing a small crack of sadness in his expression.

|||||

I arrived home, dropping onto the couch and lying down, recapping everything that happened today.

How easy it was for Hyunjin to stir up nonsense into my head.

And then finally I broke. Tears weren't threatening to fall anymore because now they were racing down my cheeks, hitting the rough material of the couch.

Droplets lay in the crack of my lips, and with every breath, fell down to the couch once again on replay.

I had never felt so sad about a boy before. This time he had really ruined everything and he knew that he hurt me well-bad, that now he'll never see or hear of me again.

He'll only know me as the girl who acted in a rising film. But never as a friend. A lover.

"Hyunjin, I hope you're sorry."