•nineteen•

2 YEARS LATER.

|

My last year in studying the arts of drama in Brooklyn was meeting its end. I had surprisingly changed throughout the years. I cut my hair shorter, dyed it blonde and had my braces taken off. I got more piercings on my ear; and I got my first tattoo, on my arm.

One of a heart with an arrow piercing through it and another of a rose as my father before his passing; had always taken great care of his garden, especially his red velvet coloured roses.

I feel better. In a brighter light. My parents settled down and honestly this college is amazing. Many famous actors have studied here in the past.

|

I adjusted my glasses and prepared towards the audition I was attending. I was early because of how paranoid I get.

Coffee had honestly never tasted so bland. Maybe it was the fact that anxiety was enveloping me from side to side.

Yes I've been on edge these past few years; but nothing that a little alcohol can solve. And no I am not an addict.

I click back into reality and exhale, I keep walking until my coffee is swiped out of my hands and onto the ground, hitting the asphalt and letting the lid pop off, the drink spilling all over the sidewalk.

I look up, enraged to see a man with messy black hair, and a black mask.

I recognise his eyes. His eye mole. His....shit.

"No way." He breaths.

"Hyunjin?" I cross my arms and flinch. It was like a shock of dopamine.

"What are you doing here in Brooklyn?"