•thirty•

Look who's back

Look who's back. Currently in self-isolation so boredom has been the prime issue.

I hope you all are safe 💘

Here's a new chapter that can hopefully redeem your energy (:

Shit. SHIT.

I pace down the busy street of Seoul and steer through the throngs of people.

Paperwork flew everywhere and that's when I gave up.

I have work anyways. First shoot today. I mean, I am about to star as a leading lady in a HUGE DRAMA. I mean, I should probably get there early.

8:00 AM on-the-dot.

And so I did. Pushing through the glass double doors, I make my way up the staircase to the Second floor to where I see cameras set up, and camera crew lined up.

I walk in, bowing to the staff who wave kindly at me.

"Lottie." That deep voice caresses my inside and flips them over.

"Jaehyun." I turn around, my chest heaving up and down. "What brings you here?" I say with a breathy voice.

"Observation...." He stops, watching my unconvinced expression.

"...You." He says. "I felt like yesterday I couldn't have a proper conversation with you."

I purse my lips and sigh. "Look, I need to look over my lines once more—"

His hand felt mine, and trailed upwards to my arm, dragging me softly away from the open.

"Where are we going?" I ask, my heart now throbbing nervously.

"To talk." He speaks with a deep voice. But this deep isn't how his voice naturally flows. This was... endearing. It was dragging me in.

He pulls me towards a room, closed. He turns the nob and before I stand foot into the room, his lips meet mine longingly.

My eyes widen, but react easily to his touch. It's electrifying. This rush of dopamine is too hard to push aside. So i move in sync with his lips.

The kiss grows more passionate and cravingly coquettish.

"What the fuck—"

I pull away from Jaehyun and immediately our eyes turn to the owner of the echo.

"Hyunjin?" Jaehyun sighs, rubbing his temples.

Hyunjin stares at me with a look I haven't seen since our highschool days. He was splenetic. Me kissing Jaehyun drove him senseless.

He didn't speak a word. He just stared at me and it made me feel anxious. This was the same look he gave me when he found out I was moving.

"Hyunjin what are you—"

"—I'll leave you guys to it." He stand up, walking past us and shouldering me, with his head held high but his eyes still fixated on me with a poisonous frown.

"Lottie." Jaehyun says. I look at him and hum. "Are you and Hyunjin like..."
He pauses.

"Like what?" I interfere.

He bites his lip and runs a hand through his slightly wet hair, dipped with sweat.

"Like a thing?"

My eyes grow alarmingly wide.

"Because if you are... you know we can't do this. This is all too wrong... too soon." He tries to cover up the silence he stirred.

I shake my head and take his face in my hands, staring deeply into his eyes.

"We used to be a thing, back in highschool... but he and I are over. He loves someone else and i'm over him"

I clear up the void, swirling my finger around his forearm in circles.

"Soo..." I add on, taking his lips back to mine. I pull away for air and watch a grin grow broad on his face. "You have nothing to worry about."

He chuckles, smiling sheepishly and lifting me up, placing me on the table and kissing me roughly but sweetly.

{Oh shit... there seems to be some tension between Hyunjin and Lottie 😳}

NEW CHAPTER UP SOON.