•five•

Stream my pace, ok sorry back to the story.
— — — —

School was starting and I was already late for the first Science class of this term. But I kept at the same, ambling pace all along. Making my way to the science laboratory, my hand clasped the door handle and I pushed it open, letting all of the distracted eyes bore into mine.

"Lottie Davis?" My science teacher raised a bushy eyebrow, only arched on one side. "Yes ma'am?" I spoke under my breath, and my tone sounded very overwrought and sad.

She took small steps towards me. "What's your excuse for being late?"

I gulped staring at the wall behind her. "I have my reasons, and you have yours." I stared blankly. "Sit down next to Hyunjin and be quiet." She hissed, spinning back to the whiteboard displaying a diagram.

Hyunjin looks displeased to have me sit next to him. And now, after getting to know him a lot more; I can say the same thing. "Are you following me?" He asked, with a hateful tone. I scoffed, switching to let myself look at him. "Think whatever you want Hyunjin, but you won't get anywhere thinking everyone has a crush on you."

He finally looked at me, coldly like a winter breeze. "Don't get the wrong idea, Lottie Davis." He spoke impassively. "Then what is the right idea?" I asked him, but yet again dismissed by a cold aura. "I thought I told you to keep your mouth shut!" My science teacher pinpointed at me. "Detention! Miss Davis!" She pointed an old, bony finger at me.

I began to bang my head off of the table, giving Hyunjin a side glance of hatred and antipathy.

"Guess you'll have no time to stalk me." Hyunjin finally spoke, leaving a weird spirit in the air. "I see you'd like to join her in detention, Mr. Hwang?" The teacher smirked devishly. Hyunjin exhaled, seemingly careless about detention.

When the bell rang, I made my first move to snatch my bag and rush out of the door in a huff.

But instead of exiting alone, I was met straight with that pesky face that seems to follow me around like a shadow.

"What do you want, Mila?" I suspire exasperatedly. "I never said I wanted anything, Lottie Davis. I'm just waiting on the prince of this school." She faked a smile. I sneered at her before heading away towards my next class.

English. At least I don't have Hyunjin for English so that my mind can be left to rest.....

Time skip
I sat with the same friends at the same table this lunch. I sat quietly though, watching as Hyunjin walked slowly but surely, towards the canteen. He took a sandwich and a soda bottle from the lady and thanked her before walking away.

We made eye contact for a second, instantly putting me into awkward mode.

"What's up with our Lot?" Felix investigated my face. I furrowed my brows. "There's nothing up with me I just don't feel too wel—"

"YOU SLUT!" a voice approached me. I felt hands clasp my shirt and push me upwards, out of  my seat. I turn around to see an infuriated Mila. "YOU REALLY HAD TO KISS HYUNJIN, DIDNT YOU?" She boomed against the walls. All eyes were on us and I felt intimidated. That's when the terrible sound of murmurs enveloped me. "I didnt kiss Hyunjin!" I shouted back.

Hyunjin POV;
I heard my voice and turn to see Mila yelling at Lottie. I felt weird inside. Last night, I lay in bed and all that invaded my mind was how Lottie tried to save me from the man in the alleyway. She didn't have to do that, yet I was my passive self.

I suddenly felt myself drag towards Lottie. It's like I couldn't stop. And that's when I pulled Lottie around by her hand, leaving Mila confused. And then I suddenly felt myself press my lips against hers. She pushed me away at first, so I whispered in her ear. "Just get along with it, stupid girl."

So this time, she pushed herself closer to my form and began to work her lips against mine, until we looked devoured in each other.

I heard Mila huff loudly, and let out an exasperated sigh, before stomping off with the clink clank of her heels against the hard floor. That's when I removed myself from Mila.

Lottie POV;

He removed himself from me and then returned to that cold stare, before walking away with his hands in his pockets.

My cheeks flushed a deep sangria shade. "It was only to piss off Mila..." I repeated to myself. I knew for a fact that I did not have a crush on Hyunjin....

Or did I?