•fourteen•

|

|

I stood still. Frozen solid and shocked. Had I only been in denial with my words; yet now I am instantly regretting that thought.

"You what?" I blinked.

He sighed and pulled me close to him, our bodies at the brink of touching. "I like you." He spoke; staring into my eyes as if boring into my soul.

"W-why?" I felt my breathing become raggedy and unsteady. His grip on my shoulders meandered to my waist. "Because you're everything I needed. You're always there for me; and you care for me even if I talk shit to you." He said.

"You understand me." I say.

"You have helped me." He said.

"You've made me a stronger person." I lower my voice as our faces inch towards eachother.

"Hyunjinnie!" A perpetrating voice approaches us and I know exactly who that voice belongs to.

"Mila?" I exhale.

"Oh~ it's you." She spits out involuntarily, her arms snaking up to her chest and crossing over eachother.

"Why are you both here alone?" She asks. "That's not your concern." Hyunjin said; cold and remote.

Mila managed to slip out a sigh before storming off. "I'll see you tomorrow. What's your number?" He speaks confidently. I had never experienced such a side of him yet. I liked it.

"Oh sure. Here." I typed in my number and returned a smile to him.

Before he left, he kissed my cheek leaving me red as fuck. I held a hand to my cheek and felt it burning up immensely.

What is happening? Is this too fast? Am I doing the wrong thing?

My mind interrogated me but I managed to smile and walk away. Love can really change you.