•two•

{ A/N: IM SO SORRY YOU HAVE TO READ THIS OHHHHH MY SUEJSHS I ACC CAN'T WITH THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS, THIS STORY HAS IMPROVED MASSIVELY TOWARDS THE END

{ A/N: IM SO SORRY YOU HAVE TO READ THIS OHHHHH MY SUEJSHS I ACC CAN'T WITH THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS, THIS STORY HAS IMPROVED MASSIVELY TOWARDS THE END.}

🌃

"So this is the music room, where all the instruments are stored and talents are exposed." I bellowed towards the classroom, which seems to be full up of students handling instruments, listening to who seems to be Ms. Sato, a Japanese, music enthusiast who teaches at our school.

I walk into the classroom and smile to Ms. Sato who quirks her lips upwards and shows an eye smile, reflecting the crinkles under her eyes. "Hello, Lottie! Who's this handsome gentlemen standing next to you?" She asks, alerting all of her stupefied students to fixate on Mr. Cold-face next to me.

"Omg! Who is he??" Girls mumbled all around the class, echoing against the thin walls. "Now now, settle down class. Let Lottie give this young man a tour in peace." She emphasized, winking at me politely before turning back to the whiteboard where she continued teaching a bunch of groaning students.

We exited the classroom, our feet in sync as we walked together. Students passed to and fro waving and praising me for what not. It felt awkward, but well, not to my surprise; Mr. Badass wasn't paying too much attention to it. "What's your name?" I anonymously blurt out. He pauses in his tracks in front of me, and without turning back; he says. "Why?"

I shrug. "Thought it'd be useful considering I am your tour guide."

He pauses but then proceeds by rotating around and making eye contact with me. "Hwang Hyunjin." He exclaimed.

I nodded, "Well, Hwang hyunjin, my name is—"

"—Lottie Davis, I know." He sighs, looking away and preparing to walk but I stop him. "How do you know?"

He scoffs, turning back around and narrows his eyes at me. "I've been told about you. How you rule this school."
I was left in shock, so I ran up to him and yanked at his arm. "What do you mean?"
I asked.

Without turning around he spoke. "We only talk when it's necessary" and with that he walked away. I let him walk, but I get I'm popular but I don't praise myself everyday for it. I turned back around and made my way to Math.