•eleven•

Ngl, mingi is hot as fuck🥵

***

"How's Incheon?" I asked him, picking up the ceramic cup full of lemon grass tea. He took a sip of his black tea; gulping it down before speaking. "It's great. But, I missed you.." he said, which left me speechless.

"I mean look at it this way, Lottie." He said. "It's not like we broke up because we lost feelings for eachother, right?"

I nodded, looking down at the bubbles form in my tea and then subtly meander into the green tinted liquid.

"It's just, I don't know if I can handle you going back to Incheon Mingi." I said, my words broken. He exhaled, standing up and bellowing me to follow him. He took my hand in his and we began to walk.

"Where are we going?" I asked him, a smile forming on my lips. "You'll see." He beckoned us across the road safely and we made our way towards the park. I had a feeling I knew where we were headed, and I hated to admit it.

"Do you remember this place, Lottie?" He took both of my hands in his and let them swing loosely and freely. "It's the place where we....first kissed." I t tend a bright shade of red.

"Exactly." He pulled me forward, and captured my lips in his, only softly and not roughly. It was sweet, and beautiful.

Like two teenagers falling in love for the first time. But this time it felt weird.

It felt like eyes were glued to the small of my back.

Hyunjin POV.

I saw them enjoy a sweet moment. I scoffed; rolling my eyes and turning my back to head another direction, but I just couldn't help myself from turning around and taking a glimpse of her lips moving with his.

I shook my head and stormed off the other way. "You don't get feelings for anything or anyone Hyunjin." I repeated to myself, this time darting into the distance.

I found myself rushing off towards the rooftop. I pushed through the steel door and walked towards the edge where I'd sit normally. I shifted my focus into the space next to me, where Lottie would sometimes sit and talk to me openly.

"Hyunjin." A voice breathed out. I turned around and saw Lottie standing there.

I scoffed once again, and turned back to the buildings overlapping eachother before me.

She sat next to me anyways. "Are you ignoring me?" She asked me. Now I felt bad. But why?

"It's not like we're friends." I said. She looked hurt by that. "I thought we were." She said.

I looked her in the eye and asked. "So are you back dating Mingi?"

She stared at me blankly. "How did you know about him?" And then her head clicked into place. "Minho—-"

"Are you?" I ignored her silent cursing. Her face retaliated into a confused, lost face that I could never make out.

"No....well...I don't know. I mean we kissed but; it doesn't feel like it did before. Now it feels....all wrong." She exhaled and fixated on the purple sky. "I just don't know how I feel right now."

I quirked an eyebrow up. "Because ever since—" she paused. "—ever since you came here; I've felt weird. My feelings are all over the place."