•thirteen•

"Don't say things you don't mean." He told me, turning away. "But I do mean it, Hyunjin." I stated eagerly, inching closer to his frame.

"No. You don't." He hissed, turning to face me now. I gulped at the way he stared at me. "Why are you being such an asshole? Why don't you just reject me like a normal person?" I scoff, fiddling with my fingers before settling on crossing my arms over my chest.

"I don't want to reject you." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked; flabbergasted by his meaning. I've never seen this side of him before.

"Don't overthink it." He left me alone, storming off, heading out of sight.

I stood there with a heart full of confusion and hurt.

But why did I still pray that he maybe felt something towards me like I did?

Oh never mind, Hwang Hyunjin doesn't catch feelings.

Hyunjin.

I am an asshole. I am a dickhead. I am a listfull of curses that never ends. I think for once in my life I've fallen for someone. That someone is Lottie. Why? Because she's always by my side; no matter how harsh I can become. She and I have a lot in common also.

I sigh to myself and curse a low. "Fuck it." And rush back towards the rooftop. But she was gone.

Fuck.

I make my way out of school and towards the busy streets. I find her by the park. She's gazing at the kids being pushed by their parents. My eyes soften and I inhale a sharp breath. I walk towards her and grasp her wrist, pulling her around to face me.

Her eyes widen and her mouth forms a circle. Her face became pale. "Hyunjin?—"

"—I like you Lottie."