•seventeen•

i actually can't believe the amount of reads that this fanfiction is receiving

i actually can't believe the amount of reads that this fanfiction is receiving. i had honestly thought so lowly of it. lmao.

|

I mean veracity speaking, hyunjin and i weren't exactly a couple yet. Sure we've kissed, we've shared our moments of mishaps and making up. But it's merely flirting....i think.

He walked me home and he genuinely seemed happy. I loved that side of him. We were both broken kids that put the pieces together by sharing a close bond and filling that void that made us feel shit day by day.

I can't imagine breaking the news that i'm moving to him.

I'm done finals. We're moving in like 2 weeks; which is short notice. It's honestly giving me whiplash. My life isn't tormenting in the eyes of others...it's just the fact that everything is crumbling and i can't do anything about it. My vulnerability is the only working solution to my mom.

And for my stepfather, well i suppose he has no claim to care for me. I mean we aren't blood, neither are we friends or so.

|

I met up with Hyunjin. We decided to watch a movie together and then get some food. We saw a romance, which was ironic since I love them. But Hyunjin seemed different.

Lately hanging out was merely rare. Hyunjin was always ignoring my calls, and we weren't even a confirmed couple.
|

We sat down in the fast food restaurant. We had ordered fries and an assortment of chicken to share.

"Lottie." He mustered. I looked up from my shake and hummed.

"Well I was just thinking that...." he paused and inhaled.

I braced myself for the questioned i knew was coming since along time ago.

"That, we should become an official couple." He continued, a smile finally braving onto his smug face.

"Hyunjin—" I exhaled to question myself. Am i really able to do this? Would this be using him? I am moving in a week or so.

Oh fuck it. I am young. I should use love to its advantages.

"Look, I know I acted like a dick at first, and if i'm being honest I thought you were like the others."

He paused but then continued on. "I thought you were caught up in the popular phase like all of the other girls but really; you were different. You helped me through hardships. I know that I want to be your boyfriend and be there for you." He spoke without a breath. I felt a relief lift off of my back.

My eyes glistened with love. I felt a warm ness spill out of my pores. "I'd love to be your girlfriend." I smiled. He took the chance to grab my hand and run out of the fast food restaurant.

Everything turned slow. The motion drifting into the horizon as we moved towards a more cliff-edged area in the pitch black twilight of the nights demeanour. We were at the edge of the city, staring off of what seemed to be a hill, fixated on the city lights.

We lay on the green grass and the brown fern. Hyunjin pulled me into his embraced. He was propped up on his elbows, and held me into his chest. My ear placed directly where his heart was, i could hear the unsteady beat of it.

Bliss meandered into the air and i felt myself inch closer to him. He pulled me in for a sweet kiss, where that sweet kiss changed into a more amorous mouth-to-mouth exchange of adoration.

He pulled me onto his lap and I bent down to kiss him some more, our bodies closer than we had ever been.

We were alone in the owls light, dusk mourning down on us.

Time transitioned into a night full of clothes torn and him closer than ever to me.

He covered my jawline and neck in love bites and then proceeded down my naked chest down to my stomach where he stared up at me.

"You're beautiful." He mumbled.

Then our night changed forever.

We had both been one. Our bodies combined and our sweat diversified.

I had sex for the first time in my life, with the person I knew for sure that i had loved.