•eighteen•

His hand roamed the surface of mine, rubbing it sweetly with the tips of his fingers.

I was moving tomorrow and I still haven't broken the news to him. Yes I felt bad. Selfish out of all words; but I feel stuck.

I finally feel ecstatic and now this blissful utopian feeling will be gone.

I told my best friends, but they swore to secrecy, so now all I have to do is break it to him.

"This is my stop." I let go of his hand to feel the coldness of the bitter air hit my palm and sink into the cracks.

"Wait." He pulled me back and made sure to leave a longing kiss on my lips.

We stayed like that for a while, our lips attached and our love combined.

Once he pulled away, he finally let go and waved me off with a smile. A smile that I will forever forget wiping straight from him.

|

I lay in bed for hours, staring at the oily porcelain ceiling, then my eyes searched the rooms collectives. Trophies, Books, paintings, magazines and more.

Suddenly, the noise of a knock on the window startles me. It was 12 in the fucking morning.

I climb out of bed and tiptoe towards the window to see Hyunjin with a red face.

He seemed worried. I immediately unlocked the window and pushed it upwards to let him enter.

He launched forwards and swiped a long kiss. I pulled away quickly and stared in his eyes full of eagerness but....curiosity too?

"Hyunjin—"

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, his hands now swaying by his side hopelessly.

My heart swelled and my mind went into a maze of confusion.

"What do you mean?" I clarified but I should've known the answer.

"That you're moving!?" He raised his voice but I swiftly covered his mouth with my hand.

He pushed it away aggressively. "Why? Why didn't you tell me?" He begged, sadness vivid in his monotonous voice,

"Look I really was going to tell you it's just I didn't know when to!"

He scoffed at my answer and turned away. "You know what, FINE! I don't give a shit!" He turned back around and made eye contact.

What did he mean?

"I'm going to be an idol soon, touring worldwide so you're right—"

I interrupted him. "—Hyunjin"

He sighed and shook his head. "I've been  secretly training for a year Lottie. I don't need you." He fixated on the open window and scrambled towards it, climbing out but before he left, he remarked;

"Just to clarify; we're over." He slid down and was out of sight.

My eyes never burned more, and I've never cried so hard before.