•twenty-two•

prepare yourselves

prepare yourselves.....👀

|

I furrowed my brows

I furrowed my brows. "Unknown?" I pondered, preparing to type.

 "Unknown?" I pondered, preparing to type

I sighed. "It's probably just some crazy obsessed fan." I threw my phone into my bag. "I'm going to look for him." I spoke to myself, grabbing my beige coat and throwing it on. Lucas entered the hall with an eyebrow raised.

"Where are you going?" He chewed on some chips noisely.

"I'm going to find him Lucas." I admitted to him. Lucas gasped. "Hyunjin?" I nodded.

He rolled his eyes. "You do realise he is an idol now? It's going to take a lot more than just looking around to find him." He stated. I looked down, taking in his words.

I closed my eyes and shook my head, fluttering them open again and fixating on Lucas. "I need to talk to him Lucas. I want to resolve things so that I can finally move on." I stopped, my hand hovering over the door knob. "And then I can focus on my future." And with that, I walked out.

It was freezing cold. Temperatures dropped low and suddenly the frost was biting at me. I wrapped the coat tighter around me, adjusting the strap of my handbag and preparing down the street. My eyes searched everywhere on the streets but there was no sign of him.

I gulped, my phone once again dinging.

I unlocked it and saw a message from the Unknown ID.

'I thought I told you to stay away from Hyunjin.'

What the fuck. I exasperatedly sighed, running my hand through my hair.

I was practically freezing from the cold, but my mind thawed to tame itself to think, "Whoever you are, you can't hurt me." I spat, darting towards nowhere. Trying to find Hyunjin in the middle of Brooklyn City.

I scoffed. "I'm so stupid." I pushed my heels forward and spun around. I wish I hadn't. I found myself staring, lips parted, eyes adhesive to Hyunjin.

But he wasn't alone. A girl clung to him. A thin, tall and beautiful girl. She had beautiful brown hair and she was Asian.

My eyes glistened but I held back tears.

We made eye contact, then. What were the odds. Our second encounter in years.

My breathing became ragged and my hand fastened tighter on my phone. It felt like it was going to shatter within seconds.

Hyunjin shadowed me. He simply walked past me without looking back. My heart hurt so bad.

But I wasn't going to let him leave this time. I sighed, realising how desperate and fucked up I looked.

I rotated around and ran towards him.

I pulled him back, once finally getting ahold of him. He spun around, our eyes meeting and his eyes bored into mine.

"What do you want?" He carelessly said, sliding off of his tongue.

The girl next to him have me a death glare, full of hatred and her eyes glistened green. Jealousy.

So this was the girl who messaged me?

"Babe come on." She pulled his arm but he didn't budge, he stayed focused on my gaze.

"Can we talk. Please." I said but he exhaled, cutting across.

I interfered with his attitude. "Look, it won't take long. You don't even have to say anything. Please. Hyunjin." I mumbled his name, which alerted him. The sound of my voice seemed to invoke him more. He nodded to his girlfriend and then followed me through the throngs of people.

We went to the park, not far from here. We stood in the middle by the fountain.

I squeezed my eyes hard shut and then opened them to see Hyunjin staring at me.

I couldn't make out his emotions though but it didn't provoke me from talking.

"I just wanted to say...." I paused.
"I want to resolve things. I'm sorry for not telling you that I was moving but honestly, I was afraid that our last days together wouldn't be the same. That everyday you hung low without the same smile that I so admire. Or the way you'd laugh so hard that you'd end up leaning on me. I didn't want to ruin any of that. I'm so sorry and I regret every piece of it. Hyunjin I know your view on me has changed but I just wanted you to know that I still like you and I always have." I exhaled, then taking a breath from the amount of talking I had mustered.

Hyunjin didn't say anything at first, until his attributes changed. His eyes creased and he was bursting with enotion. He suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, his hot breath hitting my lips.

"I fucking love you. I always have. It's not your fault and never was." His gaze transferred to my lips and I proceeded to do the same.

"Hyunjin." My voice became lower, and hotter.

"Yeah." His voice was smooth and low too. "Just kiss me already." I practically moaned.

He captured my lips in his, moving perfectly with them. It was subtle and serene, like heaven.

But his tongue licked at my lips, granting entry and then making contact with mine. Our saliva combined and our bodies engulfed in eachother. My hands limply lopped around his neck and my tongue dug deeper in his mouth by tilting my head.

We pulled away, a string of saliva along with us parting. We rubbed it off and then smiled at eachother.

"Oh shit." I just noticed. "Hyunjin what if someone saw us?" I grew anxious.

Hyunjin just laughed it off. "Let them see." He whispered into my ear.

I was confused. "But I thought you had a girlfriend?" I crossed my hands.

He shook his head. "It's just to promote the two different companies. It's all complicated. I don't want to get into its attributes." He smiled at me.

"Text me later. Same number. I'm leaving tomorrow for Korea." He kissed my hand and then walked away like the prince he was.

What the fuck just happened.