•twenty-seven•

I hope you're prepared for this chapter, packed with a new character and a now known antagonist...

Flashback: 2 hours ago

YERIM POV.

"Miss Kim, Mr. Hwang just left for his film meeting." Kang, my personal security guard & assistant informed me.

I played with my shirt cuffs, striding into the lounge and plopping onto the sofa. I fish for my phone in my handbag and set it to my ear.

"Yes, he just left." I looked back to see Kang standing in a straight stance, a gun peaking from his blazer pocket.

I wave my hands in an order of wine, watching as Kang toddles off to fetch it as I hold my phone to my ear and hear the sweet, pleased sighs escape from the other line.....

A/N: Who is this mysterious person on the other line hmm?

.......

JAEHYUN POV

JAEHYUN POV.

"Great. Now that he's out of the picture... why don't we have some fun?" I invoke provocatively.

Yerim and I have been close since kids. We had never really dated. It's always just flings here and there...

But knowing me, she isn't the only person i'd have flings with.

She's special to me though, and the sexual tension between us is augmenting.

"That idea seems very cajoling. Why don't you come over to my place then?" Yerim inquired, her tone verging on thirst.

"SHIT." Suddenly, she pants heavily on the other line. "Yerim? YERIM WHATS GOING ON!?" I beg for an explanation, all meanings of sex evaporating and my nerves shot like a bullet through all chambers of the heart.

"It's Hyunjin. Kang informed me that he and that bitch Lottie are snuggling up pretty densely."

I sighed, running a hand through my hair agitatedly.