•fifteen•

| The streets were deluged by the rain, swamped by the amount of cars racing to get home and saddened by the twilight

|
The streets were deluged by the rain, swamped by the amount of cars racing to get home and saddened by the twilight.

I had my hood awning over me, protecting me from the downpour as I began to walk towards the rooftop.

Let me recap what happened last night.

"Mum, stepdad? I entered the house, after the eventful hour with Hyunjin. "Oh great; now our daughter is home." My mother sighed. "Care to tell her the news Fred?" She menacingly terrorised the rooms aura. "What's happening mom?" I asked in utter shock and fear. "Well dear, I have important business to attend over seas for a couple of years. It could earn us some big dollar bills." My stepdad answered without a grimacing tone.
"What!?" I panicked. My heart had twisted and swollen. I can't just move. I can't just leave Hyunjin after finally becoming happy. I can't. I just fucking cant. "We can't!" I moaned. "I'm sorry dear. We'll be leaving after the summer; so that you can finish your finals and enter a great college in Brooklyn." He boasted in an assuring manner. "WE ARE MOVING TO BROOKLYN?" I pierce out. "Fuck you both. FUCK YOU. YOU ALWAYS FIGHT AND EXPECT ME TO BE HOME TO HELP YOU OUT. YOU MAKE MY LIFE MISERY!" I spat out, tears forming but not yet falling. "Language Letitia!" My mother impaled. I stormed out of the door into the darkness.

Now in the present, I walk up the perilous stairs, I push the old rusty door of the rooftop and then I inhale the loathsome aroma of sulfur.

I remove my hood and am instantly slapped by mother nature's liability. That's when my weak side emerges and I shower out gallons of tears, sobbing into the palm of my hands; leaned against a railing. Tears soak my sleeves and the rain fuses with the blood sweat and tears I detonate.

"I find my happiness at once; but I somehow cant experience it unless karma decides to punch me in the fucking face." I let out a loud mewl of pure sadness.

"Lottie?" I hear a voice loom behind me. I rotate around and see Hyunjin. Once his eyes set on my state he abruptly panics. He rushes towards me and his hands cup my face, swiping away the tears with his thumb. "What's wrong?" He sounds sympathetic and genuinely worried. Where was the hyunjin I had only gotten to know a week ago?

"It's nothing." I comply, stating a lie that I hate to admit to his face. It's what's best. I'll tell him before I move.

"You can tell me anything Lottie. My ears are peeled." He assures me, making me smile. "It's really nothing. I'm just...stressed about finals." I look down, and then my eyes scroll up to meet his.

We stay like that for a while, his hands now sneaking down to hold mine. And once he does, I swear a shock of dopamine electrocutes me and awakes the happy side of me.

He doesn't hesitate to inch closer to my face as our eyes only pin to the pink of our lips. His lips press against mine, slowly but strongly. I feel myself freeze before melting into the kiss, moving my lips against his simultaneously as we combine the scent of eachother from one jacket to another.

We begin to makeout in the most passionful way possible. Saliva becoming one as well as our hearts.

I pull away and examine his face. "Thank you Hyunjin." I melt into his scent and hug him. His arms wrap tightly around my frame and I sniff into the crook of his neck. "Lottie; you're the only person who has ever made me feel this way."

I smile into the flesh of his neck. "I'm glad" and settle to the soft subtle sound of his laugh.

|

WE HIT 100 READS WTF THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! ALTHOUGH THIS FANFICTION SUCKS ASS I APPRECIATE YOUR SCRUTINY🥰