•ten•

Finals. How great of a word is it; to speak in a context such as 'I have finished the finals. The finals I would take to explore a new life; full of adulthood, love, money and investment.To pursue what I enjoy rather than learning French all the time. Comment tu t'appwhat?'

I felt prideful of my efforts in the exam hall, and now I have only to hope that god has given me a merciful gift.

I walk out of the school, surrounded by students in the atmospheric wonderland we're all so circled by after the stress we had all been sick over; is now finally over with. Flipped and served.

"Let's celebrate. With a drink." Minho declares, raising his hands and frolicking around like a horse on steroids. "Weirdo." I spit at him before following my friends down the stone staircase of the schools exit. "I'm joining." Hyunjin states, walking beside me but avoiding eye contact. I look at him confused before returning my gaze forward.

But my eyes focus on a very familiar figure that had once been memorised but now, only a Polaroid can remember its frame. "Holy shit." I mumble, earning a weird eye from Hyunjin.

"MINGI!?" I exclaim excitedly, my heads flailing upwards as I run towards him.

"Who's that?" Hyunjin bitterly asks Minho as he stares at the two of us. "Her first love." Minho replies, walking away from a stardazzled Hyunjin who is left with an empty pit in his stomach, sucking him in like a black hole.

"First love? As in...the first person—"

Minho was quick to catch on. "—she loved yes."

* * *

short chapter sorry :'(
had to make it quick ❤️