A New Comrade?

"That's right. I had just chomped down on a small time hero when another ran up, and that's what he said I looked like." Hayami chuckled, leading the way to a dirty bar door. 

The bar's occupants looked up as the pair entered. "Ah, welcome back, Miss Achlys," Kurogiri greeted her, wiping a glass behind the counter. 

"Finally decided to come back," Shigaraki questioned, "what was so important you had to leave for six months?" 

Hayami pulled Izuku into view, resting her hands on his shoulders. "I was training a new comrade. I was hoping Master might favour him with a quirk, as he has none."

From a TV set off to the side a dark, raspy voice spoke. "Well, well, who do we have here?"

Izuku bowed, pulling down the hood and mask. "I haven't chosen a name yet, please forgive me for not introducing myself properly. You see... I was reported dead some months ago, and have yet to choose a new identity."

"You have good manners," the voice complimented, "very well. Bring me the quirks you want, and I'll give them to you. That should be test enough for a boy of your age. Achlys, you may only minimally help. The boy must prove himself."

Hayami bowed. "Many thanks." She then turned to Shigaraki. "Well, who's on your 'to die' list? We'll see if they have any quirks he might be interested in."

Izuku stopped at a name not far from the top. "This is the first." Hayami looked over his shoulder, the target's quirk was named 'Deadshot', handy for making sure his knives would always hit their intended target. "This one too." Super strength, no explaination needed there. "Oh.. this sounds weird but.. I want this one too." Shared Power, it would allow him to share the quirk of someone he was touching.

"Three should be enough for now," Hayami ruffled Izuku's hair, "you'll hunt them down, then I'll paralyze them. Is that acceptable, Master?"

"Yes," the voice responded. "Kurogiri, when they return with their captives, bring them to me."

"At once," the mist faced villain replied.

Hayami popped her lips, considering if she wanted to ask her question of the LOV's true leader. "You look like you have something you want to say, Achlys," the voice sounded amused.

"I merely wondered if he must bring all three to you at once, but I think I know your answer to that." The voice remained silent, and the pair left the bar.

"Lets go for mister deadshot first," Hayami looked over the paper Kurogiri had given her on the target. "It looks like he's closer, and he won't be expecting an attack, from their information they've only been casing him, they never made contact."

"Alright," Izuku pulled out his knives, twirling them nervously in his hands. "What should my strategy be?"

Hayami shook her head. "I'm not allowed to help, remember? My only suggestion? Disable him quickly. Remember our anatomy lessons?"

The green haired boy screwed up his face as he thought back. "Oh! Cut their achilles tendon, and they can't walk," he grinned, a little angelic demon.