Shall We Dance?

"Why are you here? I mean-" Detective Tsukauchi stopped when Izuku waved a hand. 

"I know what you mean. If Achlys can see the future, how did I get caught. The fact of the matter is, while the future isn't set in stone, some events are inevitable. As a villain, one day or another I would sit here, Eraser, All Might, and Nezu on the other side of the glass. It was more a matter of when than if." He sounded almost bored. Nezu and Aizawa exchanged a look.

"What do you mean?" The detective wasn't entirely sure he understood.

"My sister's sight doesn't start from the moment she meets someone. She can see from their birth to their death, and depending on how famous someone is, to when their name fades. So she can see what made a person the way they are, what must happen to change someone's future. The events that will happen no matter what path someone is on, the trials they must go through no matter what." 

"About your sister-" Izuku held up a hand. "I've been told not to reveal anything else about her. Move on."

The Detective could see he wasn't going to be persuaded to tell more. "Very well. What lead you to becoming a villain?"

Izuku pulled another knife from the inside of his belt, twirling it between his fingers. "I was told by All Might himself that I couldn't become a hero. So I decided I'd become a villain."

Behind the glass, All Might started. "Is that... that boy?" He stared at Izuku, trying to compare the two mental images.

Aizawa looked sharply at him. "Do you remember him?" He'd been silently berating the other hero since hearing the rooftop conversation

All Might hesitated. "I do remember saying that to a boy, he had asked me if he could become a hero without a quirk. He was so thin, I wondered how he moved without breaking. His hair and eyes are close, but not the same."

Aizawa sighed. "You really need to watch what you're saying." He grumbled.

Inside the room Tsukauchi asked, "That's all it took?" Then fell silent as Izuku gave him a cold glare.

"Imagine you've spent your entire life looking up to the 'Symbol of Peace'," his voice gave the title a sarcastic twist, "dreaming of being a hero, analysing them in every way possible. While being bullied for not having any power of your own," he gave his tie a yank, unbuttoning his shirt halfway to reveal a multitude of scars, "and you finally have the chance to ask your idol if you can be as half as great as him, a hero who saved over a hundred people in minutes, and he says your dreams should be realistic, you can't stop some villains without a quirk, life's not fair sometimes. So no, detective, that wasn't 'all it took', it was just the last straw."

All Might's face was pale, Aizawa felt sorry for the boy, he spoke with passion, voice full of pain.

"So you decided to become a villain."

Izuku slowly shook his head and gave a sweet smile. "No, Detective. I decided to kill myself."