No Good Deed

Just as Hayami was sneaking back out, a length of grey fabric wrapped tightly around her wrist. "Well, hello, Eraserhead," she looked up at the roof of the building, where the underground hero held on to the other end of his scarf. "Fancy meeting you here."

"What were you doing in the police station," the Erasure hero monotoned, starting to pull her up to where he was.

"Just having a bit of fun," she teased, "It's really not my fault if they can't remember to log out. It's just too irresistable." With a ripping sound she pulled free, dropping to the ground with her spider legs to avoid harm. He was only a moment behind her, having used his scarf to swing down after her.

"Achlys," he swore, taking up a defensive stance, but on eight legs, Hayami had already moved out of his sight, taking advantage of his hesitation to strike the back of his head with one heeled boot. While the hero was off balance, she sank her fangs into his shoulder, injecting him with a paralytic.

"Oops!" The villain landed on his back, having knocked him to the ground, and held him still until the venom's effect were in full swing. "You should really be more careful, someone's likely to have a leg up on you," she giggled.

"So, what now," Eraserhead growled, laying still. 

"That wasn't very fun," she pouted, "I expected a bigger fight out of you. Oh well. I've got to run, but before I go, I want to make sure it's more fun next time." She rolled him over and pulled him into a sitting position, tipping his head back.

"What are you doing?" The hero questioned as she pulled off his yellow goggles, his black eyes going red and his long black hair standing on end.

"If you erase my quirk now, you're only going to get acid in your eyes," she warned, "Be a good boy and have a little patience. You'll thank me later."

His eyes returned to normal, but they stayed glaring. "So fierce," she smiled, and with the utmost care, dropped one of her more rarely used venoms into each eye. "You'll be blind for the next two days, unfortunately, but you'll be a much better challenge from now on."

"The hell did you do to me," Eraserhead squeezed his eyes shut in pain, shaking his head back and forth. 

"I can choose the effects of the venom I use, poison, paralyzing, even healing," Hayami explained, while tying him up with his own scarf, in shibari no less, "Your major weakness is that your quirk ends when you blink, and it causes you to have severe dry eyes... leading you to need to blink more often. I've seen the eyedrops you've used in the past, and it's really not a good long term battle solution. So this is a better one. You'll just have to wait and see."

It didn't take Hayami long to find another patrolling hero and dump Eraserhead on him, reminding the hero not to use his eyes for the next two days, or he'd go permanently blind.