Karaoke Night!

Before the school bell ended, Hayami addressed the class. "Alright, since Izu and I are kinda on house arrest so we can't take you guys out for a party, we're hijacking Ground Gamma for one hell of a karaoke night! I need a few volunteers to help me gather supplies."

She sent a few students out with a shiny gold card for things, with Iida as the responsible person, while Izu begged Cementoss to change the area for them. They even put Aizawa to work, first asking Midnight to get alchohol for the adults, then Lunch Rush to make them some food, and Present Mic.

Hayami collected everything then she and Izu locked themselves in with Cementoss and Present Mic for two hours. What the students came into was a riot of colours around a stage fit for a concert, a food corner, and an indoor trampoline park mixed with an obstacle course.

"Once everyone's had their fill of singing, we're turning the screen into a movie night!" Izuku bounded up on the stage. "Hayami and I are also gonna be doing special effects, and she's gonna show you how it's done!"

"Oh am I?" Hayami was leaning against the bar, looking amused as she slid a cherry off the toothpick that was in her drink with her tongue. She let the students beg for a bit before sighing dramatically, downing her drink, and snapping her fingers.

The lights went out. "Fireflies," the floor lit up in spots that rose into the air, "a million little pieces," the sound of her heels echoed on the concrete, "feeds the dying light, and breathes me back to life."

"In your eyes, I see something to believe in. Your hands are like a flame, your palms' the sweetest pain!"

"Let the darkness lead us into the light!" The lights were joined by more colours. "Let our dreams get lost, feel the temperature rise!"

"Baby, tell me one more beautiful lie! One touch and I ignite!" She had made it to the stage, and as she stepped up, her clothes lit up with neon blue along with her eyes and streaks of her hair.

"Like a starship speeding into the night, You and I get lost in the infinite lights!" The lights began to surge upward with more following until everything was a streak of colour.

"Baby, tell me one more beautiful lie. One touch and I ignite!" Izuku joined her and his clothes became green, as did his hair and eyes.

"So alive, your touch is like the daylight!" The streaking lights expanded into a galaxy around them.

"Burning on my skin, it turns me on again!" The students began to light up themselves, pink, red, gold. "You and I, survivors of the same kind!" The teachers were next, purple, silver, orange.

"But we're the only ones dancing on the sun!" Hayami and Izuku sang together, dancing as the chorus played again.

"Diamonds are forever, but all we need is just tonight." The galaxy slowed, the stars glittering and slowly pulsing.

"We're monumental tremors that can freeze the speed of life." Ice climbed the walls, reminding the students they were still in Ground Gamma, then shook and fell in glittering pieces to the floor. "Just like particles that's falling from heaven all over the stars."

"Hear you calling for me, hear you calling me home from afar. Let the darkness lead us into the light. Let our dreams get lost, feel the temperature rise. Baby, tell me one more beautiful lie. One touch and I ignite. I feel the heat as we collide. Like a fever that feels so right. So baby, tell me one more beautiful lie! One touch and I ignite!"

~~

My nightcore playlist:  https://www.youtube.com/playlistlist=PL0JlqLOmMYtYNcRJ_qSsMnS2iNHwqS6FE

Should I do a karoke night part 2?