It's A Bird! It's A Plane! It's..Mineta?

Todoroki came down the next morning as usual to find both Hayami and Izuku in matching yoga poses. "Good morning, Shoto," Izuku looked much better from just one good nights sleep.

"Good morning, Todoroki-kun," Hayami said, showing her greater flexibility in a standing scorpion pose much deeper than Izuku's.

"I was wondering.. can you teach me how to do that?" He was a bit nervous, but Hayami was obviously a good teacher.

"Certainly. Do you want Izu to match you as well?" He shook his head. "Alright, beginner's yoga, come use my mat." She had him stand straight with his hands palm together over his head, then sweep down and try to touch his toes. "Don't force it, we're focusing on form. You won't be as flexible as us for quite a while." She matched him pose for pose, helping him when his balance wavered. "Very good," she praised him when he had done the last pose, each blending into the next like a dance. "That's your routine, do it every morning with us, or whenever you want. I find it's good for relaxing too."

"Thank you, Kurosawa-sensei," he bowed to her.

"Just call me Hayami," she ruffled his hair. "C'mon, I want breakfast now." 

Mineta was trying to peek into the girls bathroom as the rest of the students were starting the day, so she grabbed him by the collar. "If I or anyone else catch you near any girl's bathroom again," she spoke in a low, dangerous voice that sent shivers down the spines of the dozen or so students she carried him past, "I will gouge out your eyes and feed them to you," she threatened, then opened the back door and punted him like a football into the courtyard.

"What are we making this morning, Izu," she asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"Omelets," he replied, the students writing down the extra ingredients or how they wanted their eggs made next to their name on a whiteboard stuck to the fridge.

"Hey, Kurosawa-kun," Uraraka greeted Izuku, "you look like you slept well."

"I did. Hayami's room smells like home," he dropped a plate in front of Ojiro. Hayami smiled at him and delivered Sero's sunny side up eggs.

"Hey, Kurosawa-sensei! Do you have a guitar like you gave Kurosawa-kun?" Jiro was already digging into her extra cheese.

"I do. A 1968 Les Paul Standard Goldtop Reissue." Jiro stared at her like she was nuts.

"How much money do you have?" She demanded, then shut up abruptly, blushing with embaressment.

"Enough to comfortably buy whatever I want," Hayami said, then narrowed her eyes as Mineta came sneaking in. "Are you having breakfast," she asked, pinning him in place with her gaze. He nodded quickly. "Write down what you want your eggs like, then sit, and stay there," she ordered. He hurried to obey.

"I understand your father is a composer and your mother a musician," Hayami returned her attention to Jiro. "It's nice to know someone else appreciates music in the class. I learned multiple instruments to supplement my siren's song quirk. Izu wanted to learn as he can share it."