Whoops

"Never is an awful long time, Candy Cane. A lot can happen." Todoroki abruptly hugged Izuku, tight enough to make the boy think he'd never let go.

"I know. But I don't care. I'd follow you anywhere, Izu. Do anything." Izuku covered Todoroki's mouth.

"Be careful, Shoto. Don't forget, I'm a villain. My hands are stained with the blood of heroes." There was a sadness in the green-haired boy's face, but no regret. "I don't want you to think I've lead you astray or lied to you about exactly who I am."

"I know. I remember the day you and Hayami-san put my father in the hospital. It was the first day I'd smiled in a long time. I'm not gonna try to convince you to become a hero, if you're worried.  You've accepted me for everything I am, why can't I accept you the same way?" Izuku could see Todoroki was sincere.

"That means more to me than you know, Sho." Todoroki rested his forehead against Izuku's. "What the?!" Todoroki opened his eyes to see Mizuki fully 3d crawling down Izuku's neck. His eyes flashed green for a moment. "Oh!" He stretched out a hand and froze the doorknob and part of the frame an instant before the pounding feet neither of them had heard reached it, the ice stopping the door from blowing in from an explosion on the other side.

"DAMN NERD, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU AND ICYHOT DOING, GET DOWNSTAIRS YOU'RE MISSING DINNER."

Izuku wrenched the door open and yelled back, "CALL ME NERD ONE MORE TIME, KACCHAN AND I WILL RIP OUT YOUR TONGUE SO I CAN SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS. WE'LL BE DOWN, DAMMIT!" He slammed the door then flinched. "Fuck... I called him Kacchan, didn't I?" He winced when Todoroki nodded. "Oh hell. Hayami, I blew my cover." His eyes turned green as he stroked the spider's back.

"What does that mean?" Todoroki leaned against the door as it rattled, Bakugo yelling on the other side.

"When we were kids, Bakugo called me Deku, and I called him Kacchan. We were like, 4 at the time. Hayami says it's okay, though, long as," he blushed, "as long as I call you Shochan sometime tonight."

"That is... absolutely adorable. You can call me that whenever you want. So, dinner time?" Izuku looked Todoroki up and down, then sighed regretfully. 

"Now you're being the evil one. It should be illegal for you to look so good," he grinned, turning away and rifling through his dresser drawer.

"I could say the same for you," Todoroki teased, grabbing Izuku's collar with his left hand and heating up his fingertip to run down the boy's scarred back as he pulled the shirt away.

"Sho!" Izuku moved with the tip of his finger, not exactly a protest.

"Payback," Todoroki teased, tipping Izuku's head back and nipping his bare throat a few times. Izuku turned and paid him back, his teeth leaving small marks on Todoroki's neck. And then mussed up his hair for good measure.

"I'll see you downstairs," he said, and left Todoroki momentarily stunned.

"Damn...."