Premonition

It was a quiet three weeks until one day near the end of school Hayami froze, her eyes going silver. Izuku's head snapped up and he quickly pulled her out of the class, Aizawa barely had time to go after them as he led her deep into the forest that surrounded the school. "What the.." he muttered as he sat her down with her back to a tree then sat on her crossed legs and took her hands. He blinked, and suddenly his eyes matched hers, both of them sitting unnaturally still.

"An attack," Hayami's voice was a flat monotone.

"Where?" Izuku asked, his voice not quite as emotionless.

"The Unforseen Simulation Joint." They spoke as one. Aizawa tensed. She hadn't been made aware of all the different training grounds yet, only being taken as the teachers decided along with the students.

"When?" 

"Two days."

"Who?

"Class 1-A."

"Teachers?"

"Aizawa Shouta, Toshinori Yagi delayed."

"Heroes?"

"Thirteen."

"Who?"

"The League of Villains."

"How does it unfold?"

"Press distraction, a schedule stolen, a portal. Shigaraki brings others."

"Who is injured?"

"Aizawa Shouta. Thirteen. All Might's form reduced to less than an hour. No students."

"How badly?"

"Serious, but survivable."

"Can we stop the attack?" Aizawa's eyes widened as the boy almost violently flinched, while she remained emotionless.

"16 dead."

"Can we bring heroes early?"

"8 dead, 4 seriously injured."

"Can we stop Sensei from fighting?"

"Asui Tsuyu, Hagakure Toru, Ojiro Mashiro, dead."

"Can we interfere?"

"An inevitable event."

"What happens to the students?"

"Kurogiri separates them within, pits them against low thugs. No injuries."

"How does it end?"

"All Might verses the master's Nomu. Shigaraki leaves when it fails and heroes show up, alerted by Iida Tenya."

"Can we even tell anyone?"

This time she sighed. "That's not how the future works, little one. Especially for an inevitable event like this." She ran her fingers through his hair. "I wish we could, I'm gonna hate seeing Aizawa hurt so badly. But every time I see either of us telling anyone, someone ends up dead."

"Are we even there?"

"It looks like we're not. I can't see why, though... in your original future the attack happens, and you're the only student injured, mostly cause you were shit at controlling your power."

"Thanks," he rolled his eyes. Their eyes returned to normal. 

"Go back, I'm gonna stay and look around a bit more. Remember, you can't tell anyone."

Izuku didn't notice Aizawa as he left her, and a moment later she spoke up. "You can come out now, Aizawa." He stepped into sight.

"What was that?"

"That's why I took the quirk restraining cuff off. Sometimes my visions attack me." 

He sat down next to her. "Is that why you rarely use it?" He'd remembered Izuku saying she tried not to see the future.

She gave him a 'no shit, sherlock' look. "How do you feel knowing you're gonna be seriously injured and you can't do shit to stop it or more than half your kids end up dead?"

"When you put it that way," he rubbed the back of his neck. "So how are you and the kid gonna get out of going?"

She shrugged. "Something will come up."