Achlys and...?

Izuku was waiting for her on the rooftop they'd agreed upon, his three bodies piled one on top another. 

"I see you've finished your task," Hayami ruffled his hair. "Good boy. Come on, lets get them back."

"You took longer than I thought," he huffed, hugging her tightly, belying his fear.

Hayami kissed his forehead. "I'll never leave you behind, little one." She ruffled his hair, making him protest her messing it up.

On another rooftop, Eraserhead watched the two, playing with a length of his scarf. What was this, Achlys comforting a boy? He had seen the boy alone with a body, scratch that, two, no, three bodies, but before he could decide what to do, Achlys had appeared a few buildings away, with a body herself.

"I wonder if the master will kill them," he heard the boy say, and her reply chilled him.

"Why would he keep them?" Then they were gone. Eraserhead was a little surprised at the ease with which she handled 4 adult bodies and the boy. He tried to track them, but he thought Achlys had seen him and disappeared.

Hayami had indeed, and took the long way back to the bar, making absolutely sure she had lost him before entering. Kurogiri opened a portal, and they stepped through to a medical suite.

"Keep your eyes down," she warned in a low voice. It was part fear, part respect.

"Ah, Achlys, you've returned." The voice from the TV sounded much scarier in person, Izuku decided, a shiver running down his spine. 

"Yes, master," she bowed, depositing the bodies at his feet. "The boy chose these three, while I had hoped I might have this one for myself."

He turned his attention to Izuku without giving her an answer. "What quirks have you chosen, boy?"

"Deadshot, Shared Power, and Super Strength, sir," he said quietly.

"You have good instincts, I see Achlys has taught you well. Bring the first to me."

Izuku did as he was ordered, setting the first man in a sitting position on the master's right side, then sitting on his left. He had to stop himself from flinching as he felt the long, cold fingers in his hair. Then, it didn't matter, because fire was filling his body, traveling down his veins. 

Beside her own captive, Hayami winced as the boy screamed in pain, wanting to comfort him and knowing she'd never be allowed to. Despite only knowing Izuku for a few months, she truly loved him as her little brother.

"Bring me the next one," the master ordered her, and she hurried to obey. Finally Izuku lay quiet on the floor, his hair only a shade away from being black.

"Now yours." Hayami knelt at his side, but wouldn't remember what she actually felt as he transfered the quirk to her.

She woke up sometime later in one of the bar's spare rooms, Izuku tucked into her side. As she stirred, he did as well, blinking pale jade eyes at her.

"Deimos," he murmured, sitting up. 

Hayami paused. "That would make a good villain name, actually."

Izuku looked up at her, rubbing one eye. "Really? I wonder why it was in my head."

"Try not to think too much, the master probably thought of it. Anyway, we both survived, now.. ready to go cause some 'terror'?"

Izuku gave her that demon's angelic smile.