'Not Gonna Kill You' Vibe

Aizawa was somewhat surprised at the ease with which Kurosawa was interacting with the girls, considering what he had heard of his actual story (not the one he had told the other students). "You're fitting in well," he commented, "at least with the girls."

"What can I say? I must give off a comforting 'not gonna kill you' vibe." Izuku chuckled.

"Like a 'cute guy who isn't weird when he hits on you' kinda thing," Ashido.

Izuku put a hand to his chest. "Be still my beating heart, Syrup Queen, did you just call me cute? Either that or I've got spiders in my ears again."

"...Again?" Hagakure asked.

"Eyah, during a misson a piece of debris got in my ear and my sister had to order some of the smaller spiders to climb in and get it out cause she couldn't reach it with tweezers. 1/10, do not recommend."

Ashido had frozen for a moment, flushing. "I said no such thing!" She blurted out, embarressed.

"If you say so," Izuku half smiled and returned his attention to Aizawa. "So, Sensei, what brought you up here?"

"Nezu heard that the girls asked you to go to the mall with them and you said you couldn't go. As long as you behave for the next week or two, you may be allowed with pro hero supervision. Also, I need all of your knives, a student informed me you used Yaoyorozu's quirk to make yourself more."

"You can have all but the dozen that are actually my sisters, deal?" Aizawa gave him a hard look. "They'll stay in here for target practice, okay? She'll be pissed if she knew I couldn't practice."

"Why do you need to practice when you've got Deadshot," Asui questioned. In response, Izuku gestured at Aizawa.

"Cause quirks don't mean shit against an opponent with a manifestation erasure quirk," he said, "my sister takes the saying "Always carry a second blade" to heart. In this case, weapons."

"I heard there was a gathering of girls up here," Aizawa looked down to see Mineta peering around the edge of the door. "Am I invited?"

He'd barely finished speaking when a throwing knife zipped by his ear, nicking the edge. "The next one is going in your eye," Izuku stated in a low voice, a second knife already in his hand. Mineta wisely fled, whining in a loud voice about even villains getting girls and the unfairness.

Kirishima popped up with his jagged smile. "Hey, Kurobro! We're having a movie night downstairs, wanna come?"

"Kuro...bro?" Izuku raised an eyebrow at him. "What are we watching? And who's got the popcorn?"

"Aw yeah, bro! We're taking a vote once everyone who's in is downstairs!" He rushed ahead, barging into Todoroki's room down the hall.

Izuku made his way down, accompanied by the girls, and chose a couch to crash on, the floor being covered with pillows and blankets. Todoroki came down not long after, choosing to sit on the floor against Izuku's couch. 

"So, we've got, 'Edge of Tomorrow', 'Turbo', 'The Mummy', 'Spiderman (Maguire), 'Iron Man', 'The Amazing Spiderman', 'Hotel Translyvania', 'Lucy', and 'How to Train Your Dragon'."