How Many Knives, Exactly?

"Alright, class, we're going to be training in Ground Beta today," Aizawa said after homeroom. "Change into your hero outfits and meet me outside. Kurosawa, the design studio looked over your villain outfit and said they had nothing to add. Also, they'd like to know what material it's made out of."

Twenty minutes later the students were lining up when Izuku joined them, the heroes-in-training staring at his outfit. Black combat boots, jeans, vest, an open collar white dress shirt, and a loose tie with a jacket hanging off his shoulders, Mizuku no where to be seen. From his studded leather belt hung his two part gold mask and several empty loops.

"Kurosawa... that looks really good," Uraraka said without apparent thought, then flushed when he smiled at her.

"Thanks. My sister says you should look good when you go to meet your maker. Or in our case, sending someone in our place," he gave a smile that was all the more deadly for its innocence. "Sensei! Am I getting any of my knives."

Aizawa narrowed his eyes at him. "How many do you have on you right now?"

Izuku paused to count in the air, "21- no, 27." Aizawa shook his head. 

"You have enough. You're not-"

"Yeah yeah, Sensei, I promise I won't go for fatal spots. Unless Bakugo attacks me."

"Are you saying you can't disable him without seriously injuring him?" Aizawa raised an eyebrow at Izuku.

Izuku rolled his eyes. "It's not a question of my ability, Sensei. It's teaching an angry pomeranian he's not the biggest, baddest dude."

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!"

"Huh, looks like it has a hearing issue too." Izuku paused as Mizuki crawled out of his collar and halfway up his face. "Yeah, yeah, alright."

Aizawa rolled his eyes. "You'll be partnering up and trying to take out the other teams with capture tape. Kurosawa, if you can't find a partner, I trust you'll be fine on your own?"

Izuku shrugged. "Sounds fine by me. Though if she'll have me, I'd like to ask Yaoyorozu." The girl in question blinked.

"Me, why?" Yaoyorozu was puzzled to be picked, but secretly a little pleased.

"I can show you now, but it'll lose us a disadvantage in the game."

Aizawa spoke up. "Show us now, before we think you're better off on your own."

Izuku smiled, a villainous grin. "But that's exactly what you'll think. Very well though, if you would be so kind," he held his hand out to her.

"Uh, what do you want me to do?" She asked as she laid her hand on his.

"That's it!" He withdrew his hand, then flipped it over and offered her a single rose. "Your quirk relies on knowing the molecular composition of whatever you're creating. Luckily for me, my sister was very thorough in my scientific education."

"What did you just do?" Aizawa demanded. 

Izuku held his hands up in surrender, then half grinned and tossed a box of conversational hearts at Ashido. "I have a third quirk. Shared Power. After I touch someone, I can share one or more of their quirks for some time. It depends on... a number of factors, but five minutes is an acceptable average."