The USJ Attack - Noon

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock. Ticks grinning ear to ear here, baby. Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock. Ticks counting down, Tic tic, stop."

A quarter of the students froze in place, but Nezu could see the dozens of  smokey hands wrapped around their arms and legs. 

"You know I speak in riddles, and I'm plotting to destroy! Villian as I always was, crazy is as crazy does!"

Some of the students tried to help the others, a few screamed as a wave of spiders crawled out of every available collar and sleeve, a portion of these were completely swamped and when the hoard vanished, found themselves wrapped tightly in... "Is that capture tape?" Nezu questioned Izuku.

"Duh," Izuku had slid almost entirely into his villain persona, "she's not actually going to hurt them. I gave her a roll of my tape from a previous exercise and she duped it."

"My sanity's in short supply! Mad as a hatter, hey surprise! T-ticking bomb on the inside! Living with the villain pacing in my mind..."

One of the students raced towards her, when she suddenly turned luminous purple eyes on him. He froze for a moment, then began to mirror her movements due to the dozens of strings of spider thread wrapped around his body, leading nowhere.

"I'm blowing up the mystery, and all the pretty things you see. Light flame to fuse, and sparks will fly. You said goodnight. Now say goodbye!"

She waved her hand and the student vanished for a split second, reappearing against the nearest wall bound in capture tape.

"I only want to hurt you, and what I want I get," her voice and hands rose in a cresendo, "I only want to hurt you! And what I want I-"

She cut off and shifted forward into a crouch, her eyes flashing red as she gave a savage smile.

"I only want to hurt you. And what I want I get. I'm aiming to continue, so consider me a threat."

Nezu was concerned, but Izuku was nearly cackling with laughter. "Watch and learn, Principal!" He crowed, "You're about to see Achlys in action!"

Hayami seemed to melt into her own shadow, popping back up from the shadow of the nearest student. With a swipe of her leg she took out theirs, wrapping their wrists in tape before sprinting to the next. He swiped at her, but she threw her leg over his arm, trapping his wrist behind her knee, using her momentum to lessen the strike across his face as she bore him to the ground.

At the computer, Izuku sang, "Tic tic toc- The time bomb clock- The time bomb clock- The time bomb clock-"

Monoma got a hand on her, but almost immediately dropped, holding his head. "What the hell?! Please, make it stop!" His eyes were flashing a multitude of different colours, the silver discs Aizawa described as her vision, Izuku's glowing green, purple, red, blue, Achlys's full black.

"What's going on!" Vlad King demanded, just before Hayami took pity on the boy and knocked him out.

"While Monoma can copy several quirks, he can only use one at a time," Izuku explained, "Achlys has woven her quirks so tightly together that she sees them as one. It took me weeks to learn to share with her, because of the way she thinks. He's gonna have a nasty headache when he wakes up." He shook his head. "If he even does."

"What do you mean, if?" Vlad demanded.

"I was in a sort of coma for a week after I shared with her for the first time," he shuddered a little bit. "I feel bad for him, going through that." He turned back to the screen as she wrapped up the last student.