Karaoke Night Pt 2 - Operation Ship

"Mina!" Izuku pulled her off to the side while Jirou took her turn on stage. "So, I know you like ships, and I need your help sailing one."

"Oooooo, who is it?!"

"Sensei and Hayami." He had to cover her mouth as she squealed with excitement.

"You're kidding! Oh my gosh, tell me everything!" Izuku explained as much as he could.

"-you see, I know Sensei likes her, but for some reason, Hayami won't admit that she likes him too. So we gotta do something to push them together."

"Say no more! Well, no, go on. How are we going to do this?"

"I was hoping you'd be able to give me some ideas. I kinda got lucky with Shochan."

"Oh, you two are so adorable, I love it. Okay. I need some background info on Kurosawa-sensei."

~

On the trampoline side, Hayami was watching Shoji challenge Bakugo to a race, without quirks. Aizawa approached her under the guise of making sure the students didn't hurt themselves, or others.

"Do you really feel you and Kurosawa are on house arrest," he asked, feeling disturbed by the way she had described their stay in UA.

"Well, yes," she laughed. "It's been months and we haven't stepped a foot outside the ground of Yuuei. Until you were injured and even then we were accompained straight to and from the hospital by a pro hero." She glanced at him. "Though I suppose that's not how the heroes view it. We want to stay here and learn how to be heroes, isn't that right?"

"You don't want to be a hero?"

Hayami sighed and crossed her arms. "That's what I wish for Izu, but I doubt I'd ever be accepted as a hero. Too much blood on my hands, too little time to correct so many mistakes."

"So what will you do?" She was in a difficult position, she was too much of a danger to just live a normal life anymore.

"I don't know. I can't see my own future, but for the first time... I'm not concerned as to what it holds." She looked up at Aizawa and gave him a sweet smile.

"Let me take you out then. A movie or dinner. I don't want you to feel like the two of you are trapped here."

"That's very sweet of you, Aizawa. Lemme ask Izu what kind of movie he wants to see, he's been keeping up with which ones are releasing in theaters." She turned and walked away, calling for Izuku.

"Dammit..." Aizawa internally kicked himself. He'd wanted to take Hayami out on a date, to really get to know her. Somehow it didn't matter to him that she was a villain, or that he knew exactly how many people she and Izu had killed.

"Damn, you really suck at picking up chicks," Mina had come up to him. "Kurosawa said Sensei wouldn't admit her feelings, but you're making it way too easy for her to dodge and take your words in the opposite direction."

"You shouldn't get involved Ashido, this is between me and her. I don't want to push her."

"The real question is why won't she? What's standing in the way? She must be able to see something that's giving her a good reason to duck out of admitting anything."

"But she can't see her own future."

"No, but Kurosawa has barely left her side since she came to school, why can't she use him to see what happens to her?" She paused. "What if she has? He said she won't let him use her sight, maybe she did see something."

"She won't let him use Misery's Sight? Can't he just share it?"

"Sharing Power can be consciously blocked. It's just that because no one knows it can that he says he can share with everyone."

Aizawa looked over to where Hayami was talking with Izuku. "I have a bad feeling..."