Levi: 1

Another authors note;-;

So the next two chapters will be based on Levis past, they're not really meant to be that deepend but understandable so if any questions stay on ur minds after reading the next two chapters..just ask;-;

---Levi's POV---

"He's taking up too much space and always gets into fights. Why do we have to deal with that wenches child", my aunt said on the phone unaware of my presence not that she would have cared if she knew I was standing there.

That day I decided to run away. I didn't need anyone, I was fine alone. I packed the few things I owned into my bag and grabbed my phone before looking around the cold, isolated room once more. I left for school however instead of going, I skipped as I often did.

"Hey, Brat. Heard you messed with my guys. Let me your Senpai teach you a lesson", another pointless fight with another loser. After I beat them, I headed to find a job. I found a lonesome restaurant in a small part of town and had miraculously gotten the job.

After a few months I met two knuckle heads, Isabel and Farlan. They had been on their own like me. Farlan ended up working with me and Isabel worked at a bakery. Of course we lied about our age. Eventually we came together to rent an abandoned apartment and lived together.

"Levi, look at the birds", Isabel laughed as she ran in the direction they flew in. They flew together in flocks and I had stopped to watch them as well. Farlan was the worrywart, he told us to hurry before it got too cold outside.

We arrived to our chilly two room apartment. We all took turns taking our 5 minute shower, longer than that wasn't allowed. We ate the dinner I made before going to bed and with bed, I meant the futon, Farlan and I shared. Isabel got one for herself, which was obvious why.

I didn't see a future for myself, but I was setting money aside so that they could have a chance to get out of here. I was content being alone with a quiet, peaceful life.

"Levi, Levi. Look", Isabel busted into the apartment, while Farlan barked at her to close the door, excited. She quickly closed the door, ran over to me and ran back to the door to take her shoes off then running back to me.

She gave me a poster while fidgeting, I read over it. "Piano competition, entry until 24.01. Prize is 12000 yen", I looked back up at her as she looked at me anticipated. "Remember you told us you use to play piano", I sighed and put the paper down. Those days were over, I played the piano as an excuse to escape everything but I wasn't a child anymore. I had gotten over that fantasy.

"Thanks Isabel, but I won't be doing it", they both looked at me with a unsatisfied expression but refrained from saying anything.

I got home late one day, because the restaurant was busy until night and no one else was available, it just meant more money for me. Isabel and Farlan hadn't texted me and didn't pick up my calls so I assumed they were already asleep.

Wrong.

The door was open and I found that peculiar since Farlan was keen on us being careful, he would check three time before going to bed if the door was locked.

I walked inside taking my shoes off like always. I stepped into something wet on the way inside, my hands anxiously searched for the light switch. Red, the dark red liquid on the floor was as visible as day. My heart dropped as I saw the track of blood leading into the kitchen.

"Fa..Far-LAN", I yelled panicked slipping on the blood struggling to get back up. "Isa-..", I flung the kitchen door open and stared upon the figures slouching in the corner of the room.

I lost all strength in my body somehow managing to make it to their bodies. Cold..as I touched Isabels cheek. A pool of blood was what I had crouched into. The sight of the two people I cared for dead, again. Again I had the image of their dead bodies scarred into my mind.

The apartment was completely destroyed due to my frustration and overwhelming sadness. I didn't contact the police right away and as soon as I did, I was brought into custody under the suspicion of homicide.

Eventually I was let go realizing nobody really cared about two runaways deaths. I then had to face the bitter truth about the unfairness of the world once again. So I had to bury them myself with the money we all had put together.

The fighting got worse and I got fired from my job. It was the lowest I had been in life.