Itadakimasu

I placed it in my mouth trying to make my way down which was unsuccessful.

"Maybe..mh~ try wrapping your tongue around it", he strained his voice as he looked down at me with hungry eyes.

I tried obeying his advice and took his cock in my mouth for a second time moving my head trying to use my tongue. "F-fuck", his hand was on my head pushing it downwards and I felt him in my throat. I gagged but I didn't want to stop. My fingers dug into his muscular thighs. How lewd I must look sucking him off, but I wanted more, something more intense.

I tapped his thighs and he stopped, then cupping my face and picking my head up. "Are you okay", he asked concerned worried he had overdone it.

"Yeah, wanna face fuck me?", I asked opening my mouth pressing my fingers around in my mouth. Levi added two more playing with my tongue which was oddly pleasuring. "Of course, Yeager".

His cock entered my mouth bit by bit and when he was sure, he thrusted it down into my throat repeatedly. Tears fell down my face but it was because I never imagined it to feel so good. The pulsing coming from his cock ensured me he was about to cum.

A warm liquid filled my mouth and Levi stepped back as I swallowed the salty pool of semen. "You didn't have to swallow it", he grabbed wipes kneeling down to wipe me off. "I'd do anything for you, Ackerman", he looked at me unsure what to say, he just gave me a sad smile and dressed me.

I took the wipes from him and practically forced him to let me do the same, part of my reason doing so just to feel over his body again. He put on his clothes and laid next to me.

"Hey, Eren. Do you want to tell your mom about us", he suddenly asked as his arms were around my stomach and our hands interwined. He loved mom, which made him feel guilty that we were dating even though it wasn't a big deal to me.

I lifted his left hand to my mouth planting a kiss on it. "Yeah, we'll tell her after tomorrow, okay. We're in this together...which reminds me Levi..what happened with your parents if you don't mind me asking", he didn't answer. He didn't even move.

"You don't have to tell me yet, thats alright. I'm sorry for asking".

---The next morning---

Mom had already left for work by the time I had woken up. It was her first day back since the incident.

Levi stood in the kitchen with a shirt off, drinking tea in his weird way as always but don't get me wrong I was thankful for the view.

I walked over wrapping my arms around his waist. "You're supposed to be at school", I stated as he caressed my cheek staring down at me. Today was the last day I was supposed to stay home. Starting tomorrow I had to go, but Levi had skipped the last two days for me which made me feel bad but I wasn't sure he would have gone in the first place.

"I need you to at least finish highschool", I said getting a bottle of water out of the fridge filling it into a cup Levi handed me. "I won't let you drop out. Finish highschool, not only for me. But for yourself and everyone else important to you", he wore his usual unbothered facial expression as he simply nodded. I was a bit taken aback.

"If it were that easy, I would've started dating you sooner", I cooked rice in the rice cooker and heated up the mackerel mom made. I made miso soup setting the table.

I looked over at Levi, who was grinning at me as he watched. My face turned red and I threw the empty bottle at him. He laughed as he caught it throwing the bottle away.

"Come eat", I patted his chair before sitting in my own. He sat and looked at his full meal while looking at my lonely bowl of rice. "Don't look at me like that. I'm eating something", he sighed, accepting it before clapping his hands together.

"Itadakimasu", he said, I suddenly remembered last night but thats what he was going for as he winked at me.

"Perv", I stuffed my mouth full of rice just because I was embarrassed. "Mpfh, wiew u wudjeuu", he looked at me and hit me on the head. "Don't talk with your mouth full, idiot", I swallowed and pouted but he enjoyed my reaction smiling at me.

"As I was saying, will you please study with me since exams are coming up soon". He nodded as he continued to eat his food.

For a moment I felt at peace, I thought if only every day could be like this.