Code word

Niall's POV
I still lay on the same spot , I cried a long time but I stopped 5 minutes ago.
It has no result , I only get dehydrated.
"Worthless" This word was one of those words I've hated so much because it knocks me to the ground. There's only one thing that grounds me more than that and that's "kill yourself" it disgusts me , you can never tell anyone to kill themselves there's nothing that makes me more pissed.
Am I the only one who feels empty after crying for a long time? I just feel emotionless like i'm completely death on the inside. My phone rings and Liam's picture pops up in the screen.

"Liam"
"Niall I-I can't s-see Zayn with that girl i'm going crazy"
"Are you crying?"
"No i'm laughing" he said sarcastic.
"Whatever, Tell him how you really feel and if he don't want you then you know he's not the one"
"Easier said then done"
"You know if you not gonna be posetive about me ideas why do you call? Like serious! I'm always here for you for godsake but you aren't even acting like it matters to you!" I yelled , i'm angry i'm always there for Liam but he's never there for me ( the last few weeks ).
"What is this for an reaction?" He asked a bit cocky.
"I've BEEN BEATEN TO SHIT AND YOU DONT EVEN ASK IF IM ALRIGHT! THATS WHY IM ANGRY BECAUSE IM ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU AND I DONT MIND LISTENING TO YOUR PROBLEMS OR HELPING YOU OUT BUT YOU DONT SEEM TO CARE A SHIT" I yelled and hang up.
No tears , no chest pains, only anger and a betrayed feeling.
I sigh deep,

'I wish things weren't so complicated for me'

Harry's POV
I had a funtime with Gemma and my mom we went to some shops and to the bakery where I used to work when I was 16. They were a kind of shocked about seeing me , but they were happy.
Gemma and I talked lots about Niall , she has a secret crush on him even though she will never admit it.
'But he has such a cute accent' Gemma said with dreamy eyes 'His eyes are blue like the sky when the sun shines bright' I said well thinking about those blue pearls. 'His laugh is so enjoying , I could record it and listen to it everyday' I add , Gemma looks at me with sparkles in her eyes. 'You are so in love and it's adorable' she said , she gives me a bone crushing hug. I smell her hair it smells like honey I missed that smell 'Your hair smells nice' I said she laughs. 'Random kid' she said with a wink.
'Harry! Gemma dinner!' My mom yelled , wow it's already late. I didn't even notice; that's what happens when you have fun.

After dinner I decide to sent Niall a text.

Hi boyfriend ;)
I'm gonna stay at my old house for a few days more , I just missed my mom and Gemma a lot. If you want to come over your always welcome <3 my mom and Gem like you a lot.
Love you tex me fast back Froggy :))
X Nialler

I smirk at the text it's so cheesy , it's cheesier than cheese fondue.
I decide to call him , I missed his voice.

"Niall Horan"
"I missed your voice a bit"
"That's cute"
"I want to be save forever , in your arms i'll always be"
"But i can't keep you there forever"
"You can"
"Let's make a deal."
"Whenever you are in problems or hurt , hostaged whatever you have to say our code word" Niall said.
"Okay what's the code word?"
"Uhm... What about Purple elefant?"
"PURPLE ELEFANT HAHAHA"
"What it's a serious word okay?"
"Okay."

Third person's POV
After the telephone conversation Niall went to the bathroom to have a shower.
Before he turned on the shower he took a look in the mirror. Purple bruises coverted is body all over. On his ribs it was even a bit red , he looked at his face. He's thinking about how ugly he is , he doesn't deserve Harry at all.
Harry is out of his league if you asked Niall , Harry is handsome , sweet , kind and so he can go on. But Niall no , Nialls ugly , fat , worthless and almost every negative word you can think of , he thought.
Tears build up in his eyes 'Why do I have to be like this?' He asked his reflection.

Harry on the other hand was happily watching tv with his family. He wasn't so happy in weeks maybe even months.
His mom coulden't be happier seeing him smile bright and alive.

Shane sat down with the rest of his gang , brainstorming about how to make sure Harry and Niall will go to a living hell.
'How can we make Harry's life a living hell every single day without doing to much?' He asked , everyone is deep in thoughts. 'We only have to make sure Niall feels fucked up' Drake said, Shane looked at him irratated 'Are you really that stupid or does it only looks like your stupid?' He asked 'I know you have Niall to do and we have Harry but I want to mess them up together at the same time' He said slamming his fist on the table , on that moment something pops up in his head 'Gentle man... I have a great idea' he said with a dark chuckle.
--------------------------------------
Who's excited for otra?! This guurrll
I made this update with some help of my girl GrandesWhite thank you for helping me out sweetheart <3
I hope you enjoyed it and feel free to leave a comment and vote.